Ego Atomizer Cone (Covers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telynau

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2010
Occoquan, NoVa
Are just these available at LF? I'm getting ready to put in an order for attys & cartos and cannot find the cone/covers anywhere on the site. Looking for them in "titanium" colour to match existing batts.

If anyone can point me in the right direction would greatly appreciate. I'm sure they're there somewhere. Just cannot seem to figure out where. Probably a case of "lack of coffee, early morning". Thanks & thanks again!

Darlene7

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2009
Fresno, CA
I placed an order yesterday with liberty flights and realized I did not put down the strength of the nicotine for the juice. I went back to view my order and it is 0mg nicotine - I have emailed sales and technical help and left a phone message since list night about midnight but have no response about changing the strength before my order is sent. I have received an order confirmation yesterday - but no shipping info or other info since then - is it possible that they will be able to change my strength of the eliquid before it is shipped or is it too late to change the order now? Anyone who might know I would appreciate info - thank you, Darlene

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
They are listed under the Riva 510 starter kits near the bottom. Riva/Ego cones are interchangeable.

I have also been wanting a cone for my Titanium eGo, since I got my kit as a tank (which did not come with a regular cone) but it is my understanding that the Riva Titanium is not the same finish/color as the eGo... or am I mistaken??

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I placed an order yesterday with liberty flights and realized I did not put down the strength of the nicotine for the juice. I went back to view my order and it is 0mg nicotine - I have emailed sales and technical help and left a phone message since list night about midnight but have no response about changing the strength before my order is sent. I have received an order confirmation yesterday - but no shipping info or other info since then - is it possible that they will be able to change my strength of the eliquid before it is shipped or is it too late to change the order now? Anyone who might know I would appreciate info - thank you, Darlene

Call them again first thing in the morning. They don't work on weekends. Luckily, you're in the same time zone...

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I have also been wanting a cone for my Titanium eGo, since I got my kit as a Tank (which did not come with a regular cone) but it is my understanding that the Riva Titanium is not the same finish/color as the eGo... or am I mistaken??

I can't tell you exactly about the colors, but they are close.

However, LF carries two kinds of cones: the eGo cones fit well over atomizers--that's what they were originally designed for, but I find that they don't work well with cartomizers.

If you're a carto user, I suggest ordering a Riva 901 cone; those are shorter and designed specifically for cartomizers. The threading is the same, they work fine on the 510 eGo and Riva batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread