Ego Battery Charger stopped working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itzme1234

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2011
Midwest
All of sudden BOTH of my 1100mah batteries stopped working or taking a charge. I tied charging them AC and USB and the neither the battery or the charger blink or change color to acknowledge that the charger is connected. The part of the charger that plugs into the wall has a red light on. Is is supposed to be red? When I screw in a battery, the connector part stays GREEN lit, and the battery blue never blinks.

I tried cleaning all the connectors. Can anyone think of any other fixes?

Thanks!

Itzme1234

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2011
Midwest
Good tip! I actually thought I tried that, but I just tried again, and it may have made a difference this time. This time I can get the charger cable to go from green to red (charging). The battery itself didn't blink blue like its supposed to though. But that may be because its so dead. I'll give it a few hours and see. THANKS!

Itzme1234

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2011
Midwest
While this thing may be charging (fingers crossed) I'm shopping around for a spare battery and charger. Do you guys have a favorite I should look at? I don't want to carry around anything much bigger that my 510 ego 1100mah battery, which can last me around 5-8 hours on a full charge. I don't think I want to get into those big modded stacks.. at least not yet. What's important to me is how long it stays charged and I guess voltage (I'm new to all that). All the voltage and features variables confuse me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread