Ego battery saved my vaping experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ngspotts

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
Mission Viejo, CA
First off I just want to say the ego battery rocks! I know TV is not going to be selling them anymore but I'm glad I got one. The best part is it has my favorite juice mixing geniuses branded right on it! I've been dealing with 2 510 batteries with a life of about 20 minutes a piece. I have gotten a 5 volt 510 passthrough been loving that till that broke, got a replacement that broke too! How frustrated I was! Then finally after checking my tracking number all day I come home, run to the mail box and rip open the package to my new savior. The TV Ego. :) I know there are way better higher performing modz out there but times are tough right now and this has saved me.Thanks team Tasty Vapor.

vaping TV's cherry coke right now on my TV Ego......Life is good.

*trying to find my send button, can't see through all the clouds of vapor*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought 4 of them orginally, and unfortunately, 3 out of 4 have failed within the first 4-6 weeks. I loved these things!!! TV is replacing them (Thanks Geoff - Tasty Vapor is Numerou Uno in my opinion!). I'm hoping I'll have better luck with the replacements, and also hoping if the 4th one dies too, it dies while TV still has stock to replace it with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread