Ego-C 650mah battery degradation

Status
Not open for further replies.

helenc

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2012
East of Dallas, TX
I'm using Ego-C 650mah batteries with Stardust Visions. Since starting to use the Stardusts, it seems like my batteries just don't last any time at all now. I can charge one all night, vape for 2 hours and it's dead. Should I be using a different battery? I don't care for the twists, they seem to last even less time. This is happening with batteries that are less than two months old.

helenc

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2012
East of Dallas, TX
the 650 doesnt last long, i used to get 3-4 hours at most., the ohms rating will also effect the time used.

get a big fat vision spinner 1300, you will vape a good 8 to 10 hours on it.

It looks so BIG! Would probably be fine for home use though, but prefer something smaller for out in public.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
you will be surprised its not as awkward using a larger battery out and about as it first seems, its a little thicker then a sharpie marker.

maybe for home use you might be interested in something called a passthrough, it plugs in while using it so your never without a charged battery, or a way to vape.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
LOL...I have 7 batteries, 2 on chargers at all times, and just ordered 4 new ones because one of the vendors here had them at 60% off, and for sure, some of those 7 are older. After the first of the year, I'll look into getting a spinner and see what I think of it. Thanks for the recommendation.
lol 11? time for you to step up and get a mod i think.

helenc

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2012
East of Dallas, TX
I have two 650s that I take with me when I got out. I just put them in a small glasses case and throw them in my purse. It's sounds like you're out of the house longer than I am, so maybe you could get a couple more.

I'm actually NEVER out of the house....except that I am going on a cruise next month :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread