Ego-C Twist with Kanger T3 Threading Issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Northeast PA
Well, I'm pretty upset. There were 2 threads in regards to this issue and it appears that the 510 to Ego adapter didn't help me like it helped others. The Kanger T3 still doesn't want to make an air tight seal with my Ego Twist. I think I just got a bad batch of T3s.. :(

Wow. That's too bad and doesn't seem right. Did you contact the vendor?

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Well, I'm pretty upset. There were 2 threads in regards to this issue and it appears that the 510 to Ego adapter didn't help me like it helped others. The Kanger T3 still doesn't want to make an air tight seal with my Ego Twist. I think I just got a bad batch of T3s.. :(

Ah.. too bad Noc. It happens - bad lot, etc. There were a some bad Joye Mega cartos when they first came out - now long gone... I got a few good ones and a few bad ones - it makes a difference and the 'seal' is what matters in the T3 - it's what sets it apart, imo.

Action_Jackson

Jan 22, 2013
Kentucky
I have two ego twists purchased from the same vendor, one was a replacement that I received about 2 months after I purchased the other. I ordered two T3s from the same vendor and they do not sit flush. I account this to the center pin on the T3 hitting the center pin on the ego before the base sits flush. The newer battery has a slightly larger gap than the older one, enough to fit a thumbnail in. If I look at them closely side by side, the only difference I can see is that the center pin on one battery is slightly higher than on the other battery.

I do not think that this has any affect on the draw of air through the T3 because the draw is limited by the diameter of the hole in the center pin on the T3. If the draw is too loose then the center pin on the T3 would be at fault as this should be the limiting factor on any clearomizer. The batter should not effect the draw in any way in my opinion.

Edit: I'm not saying that the battery does not effect the draw, but I don't think that it should...the threads may be covering up the air holes leading to the outside of the T3 base giving some a tighter draw.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread