Status
Not open for further replies.

Shan B

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Latrobe, PA
www.Vapecore.com
My friend, Rach, started vaping about a week ago and I had been making all kinds of vids for her on "how to" and she saw that I made my own lil handy bag to carry my stuff in as well as my own lanyard to do the Taryn Spin.

Well, she just got her eGo in the mail and asked if I would make her a simple bag to put in her purse with all of her stuff so it didn't clutter all over (in exchange she sent me a nice care package with 20- 2 and 4 mL bottles, some flavors for my DIY stuff, syringes galore and a bit of other stuff)

She didn't get into specifics and I think she isn't expecting what I made for her.
Note: this is all from scratch, no sewing machine was involved.

33614_1541923402469_1666496707_1256689_3956056_n.jpg

The case is roughly 6.5" W x 3" H and will carry her basics, including her eGo and some extras (other than the pouches you see here)

I also made her a lanyard, but I'm in the process of making another one to match her bag.

My next attempt will be a hard case for my girl who beats her stuff up. and will have to be small enough to fit in her pocket, but big enough to carry her eGo and 2 extra carts, and maybe a 3mL bottle of juice or atty. (she won't need an extra battery)

Last edited:
I am the one she made the matching case and the keychain holder for, and I MUST say I LOVE them both....VERY Stylish but my Keychain Holder is the BOMB!!!!!

YES you can see the button light through the holder, she made an opening right at the point where the button is located. This holder is just a lifesaver for me. What I did was put a round silver keyring on it, and as I do not attach it to my keys, but rather that is how I hold it. I put the ring on my finger and (especially while driving) I can just let it dangle while I am not vaping at time and I know EXACTLY where it is at and it makes it very accesible.

I have had SOOOOO many compilments on the case and the holder!!

OH also where the keychain holder comes in handy, is it provides a cushion for protection incase I drop it.

I love it SOOO much that I have asked her to make me another one!

Thanks Again Shan for your talent!!!

Shan B

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Latrobe, PA
www.Vapecore.com
:blush:

OMG, Thank You ALL for the positive comments.

CooL_SpoT, when you said "wicked" you had me smiling from ear to ear! TY!! :thumbs:

Rachie, hey vape fiend! Glad to finally see you posting more on ECF!!! Yeah I really didn't expect you to use it as much as you do, and is why I'm making you a 2nd one. I'm trying to design it differently, but HA! of course right at the end I snapped the cording and can't get it to feed back thru, even with a needle. So guess what I'm doing tonight? LOL. Thanks for all the great liquids and supplies you have sent me. You are going to LOVE this RY4 I'm sending to you... okay and the Maple Syrup and Eggnog too! I made Crystal hide my R4 for a few days. I've vaped 22mL in a week :blink: but it's soooo just YUM!
I_Love_You_Emote_by_EmoSolider.gif
ya bestie!

iBANKAI, post me a pic of ur case and I can shoot ya ideas, simple one's of course :w00t:

If I have enough time tonight I'll try to get more pics up. But I'm in the process of making a particle illusion for my new opening sequence for my videos, as well as working on Rach's stuff, and getting some new review vids up. We shall see! :laugh:

:vapor: VAPE ON! :vapor:

Last edited:

Shan B

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Latrobe, PA
www.Vapecore.com
Pam,

My fiance's mom works at a local Hospital, when they receive shipments of certain items, they use this white cardboard to separate the items, it's super thin but strong like plastic.

I did make my CD Case walls with a standard cardboard box. It was a fox's pizza box to be exact. LOL

I'm going to try making more with different stuff and other cardboards, maybe even poster board to see which is most durable to make a hard shell case. I'm also planning on modding a briefcase/poker chip case and a mini metal lunch box into carrying cases as well.

I'll have to make some videos soon, rather than just pics. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread