The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

eGo mega attys and carts

Discussion in 'Commercial Ecigarette Reviews and Videos' started by Switched, Aug 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Switched

Switched ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2010
    Dartmouth, NS Canada
    Hey Bob I am cool with that. I remember your days of frustration and glad that they are behind you :)

Yes the eGo is special and hence my reluctance to purchase the mega eGo anything. These were gifted and that is the only way I would give 'em a whirl. Will I buy more? In all honesty probably not. Why? Because to me it is an 302/801 vape. Now if I want a truly amazing vape with longevity, the SLB 510 cartos (gold threads). They work great at 3.7V and great on the eGo. They require a couple of days to tighten up, so that is carried out on the eGo, and then on to 3.7V devices as they are too "airy" in the beginning and we both know the eGo removes "airyness".

It is whatever keeps folks off analogs that matters, the rest is just text on a screen. What I profess to do is try and remain objective with my reviews. I do not do video and prefer a written review myself. IMHO too many key points are missed during a video review with all the distractions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.