Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
I really wanted to stay with my BLU for awhile because I paid 70.00 for it. However scvapors.com had the Ego Mini Starter for 14.95. With a bottle of Cin a Bun juice and a discount code 21.00 for the whole deal. I just couldn't resist.

Cool choice. I have a similar PV that I use for stealth vape at Concerts. For its size this 3.7 volt PV really kicks.

tatterz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
dfw, tx
Cool choice. I have a similar PV that I use for stealth vape at Concerts. For its size this 3.7 volt PV really kicks.

Which one do you have? I'm pretty sure the OP's 350 mah mini isn't regulated at 3.7 volts though. still trying to decide what "mini" batteries I want. I know the 450mAh minis are regulated at 3.7v but I figure they're only a hair shorter than the 650mAhs.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Which one do you have? I'm pretty sure the OP's 350 mah mini isn't regulated at 3.7 volts though. still trying to decide what "mini" batteries I want. I know the 450mAh minis are regulated at 3.7v but I figure they're only a hair shorter than the 650mAhs.

Although I haven't looked at them in awhile I believe they're all 3.7 Volts. The 3 brands are SmokTech, Vision and SD Keyring by Trog. I own the SD cuz it's automatic with no lit button so it's very stealth.

toddbrennan

May 22, 2013
NY
Although I haven't looked at them in awhile I believe they're all 3.7 Volts. The 3 brands are SmokTech, Vision and SD Keyring by Trog. I own the SD cuz it's automatic with no lit button so it's very stealth.

My kit came with the 350 mah battery and the clear atomizer. I saw. Some. Nice
Different coloR atomizers that I think fit my battery also. I'd love to have them as back-ups. I so can't wait for this thing to get here :)

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
My kit came with the 350 mah battery and the clear atomizer. I saw. Some. Nice
Different coloR atomizers that I think fit my battery also. I'd love to have them as back-ups. I so can't wait for this thing to get here :)

Like I say it's quite powerful. When I showed friends my SD they laughed...until they tried it and were dumbfounded :vapor: They all immediately and bought one. You'll also be able to appreciate the extra mah/ battery life.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread