Status
Not open for further replies.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I love this. :thumbs:

My co-workers (in a Catholic hospital) used to say they thought I was an Atheist...

I'd say "No"...because...

An Atheist believes there is NO God...

Whereas...I would believe in a God...if there were one...:headbang:

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
Actually, that's not entirely true.

A Theist believes in a God or Gods. An Atheist does not believe in a God or Gods. That's different than believing there is no God.

That's all I'm saying about this subject because these topics tend to get ugly.

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA

A Theist believes in a God or Gods. An Atheist does not believe in a God or Gods. That's different than believing there is no God.

Wise advice. I try to avoid politics and religion when possible. People are so blasted sensitive now-a-days! [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Wise advice. I try to avoid politics and religion when possible. People are so blasted sensitive now-a-days! [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am offended at the insinuation!!!!

:lol:

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois

Bored today and recoiled 2 clr's.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
My co-workers (in a Catholic hospital) used to say they thought I was an Atheist...

I'd say "No"...because...

An Atheist believes there is NO God...

Whereas...I would believe in a God...if there were one...:headbang:

Haha :D What amuses me most are people who believe there is no higher power than themselves!! Legends in their own minds!!! I like to point to the stars at night and say soooo ... you made this Universe huh? Lol :lol:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Haha :D What amuses me most are people who believe there is no higher power than themselves!! Legends in their own minds!!! I like to point to the stars at night and say soooo ... you made this Universe huh? Lol :lol:

Well...ya' kinda' hafta' wonder what (S)He was thinking when they "made this Universe" for us humans (who were made in "God's image")...

In an almost infinity sized universe...there's only one planet (that we're aware of) that humans live on...

And...on that one planet...75% is uninhabitable by humans...:shock:

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Well...ya' kinda' hafta' wonder what (S)He was thinking when they "made this Universe" for us humans (who were made in "God's image")...

In an almost infinity sized universe...there's only one planet (that we're aware of) that humans live on...

And...on that one planet...75% is uninhabitable by humans...:shock:

I just have this suspicion that there is likely to be life on other planets ... so many out there. But of course being a mere human i can only speculate since my warp drive is broken haha

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
How often have you had to do it? I'm still waiting to do my first - nine months later! :?:

Not very often, but I vape sweet, coil gunking juice, so I probably go through coils more often than you . Often, when I dry burn, there's still residue, so I end up installing a new one!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Not very often, but I vape sweet, coil gunking juice, so I probably go through coils more often than you . Often, when I dry burn, there's still residue, so I end up installing a new one!

Gotcha.

I coulda given birth more quickly than I've been able to kill a CLR. Had I known...

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I love it when I need to re-coil a CLR! Sounds ridiculous but it's true!
I'm like you, I recoil often. I can't stand not having that good flavor with a fresh coil and wick and I'm not a fan of dry burning. I need to get faster at it :D

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
lol i hope you are replacing CLRs instead of on the same coil

Nope. Same coil! I'm shuttling six in heavy use (two on while four lay in rest), plus three in light use. On the six rotating ones, I use them for about a week, then swap for the next two in line.

A couple of quick pulses, a steel brush, and a good rinse, and they're good to go. After they dry, I re-wick them and place them in the back of the line.

I'm trying to get a baseline of approximately how long these things CAN run, with minimal attention. I always check their resistance, and so far all are coming in at 1.2 or less.

I'm hoping I can fit some 1.5s in there once I move onto re-coiling. That will allow me to use them on my old Provis with plenty of working range. We shall see.

They've definitely already become my favorite coils ever, which was unexpected (big time too). I'm a fanboi. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread