Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Just yesterday while unscrew megav2 for mod part of the bottom stayed on the mod which never happened before. Noticed that that part had rideges on the rim as it is simply pressed fitted .
Unscrewed the portion from mod and used large adjustable type pliers and pressed it back in not knowing if it would work.
Works just fine and vaped a tankful.
Regret not taking pictures as it may have helped others especially those that have connection issues perhaps.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Just yesterday while unscrew megav2 for mod part of the bottom stayed on the mod which never happened before. Noticed that that part had rideges on the rim as it is simply pressed fitted .
Unscrewed the portion from mod and used large adjustable type pliers and pressed it back in not knowing if it would work.
Works just fine and vaped a tankful.
Regret not taking pictures as it may have helped others especially those that have connection issues perhaps.
I dropped an eggroll and the bottom separated into 2 parts. I had intended to throw it away. So, thanks! I just grabbed a pair of pliers and it's fixed!

Last edited:

Dropmyload

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2017
Here it is. Driptip has been moved to my Narda clone on my new Pico courtesy of a gift card from @AlmightyEvan

IMG_20180514_193557-01.jpeg

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Odyssey arrived today (two days ahead of schedule).

It definitely feels like a higher quality tank, and definitely an upgrade from the others I use (build-quality wise; I haven't vaped it yet).

Weight is exactly the same as a Tron (1.9 ounces). If it vapes OK it will definitely have been worth the $20 for me.

We shall see...

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
Odyssey arrived today (two days ahead of schedule).

It definitely feels like a higher quality tank, and definitely an upgrade from the others I use (build-quality wise; I haven't vaped it yet).

Weight is exactly the same as a Tron (1.9 ounces). If it vapes OK it will definitely have been worth the $20 for me.

We shall see...
It is? I’m surprised. I’ll have to weigh mine next time it’s empty. I always thought it felt heavier, but never thought to weigh it. (Duh.)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
It is? I’m surprised. I’ll have to weigh mine next time it’s empty. I always thought it felt heavier, but never thought to weigh it. (Duh.)

I was surprised too - yes. I expected it to be heavier. There's no doubt it's stainless steel, but I'm not educated enough on material matters to speak with any confidence.

Small window, ya. Kitty ( @Katdarling ) won't like that part. I'm OK with it, but I'm also cool with the Tron-Ts, so...

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
I was surprised too - yes. I expected it to be heavier. There's no doubt it's stainless steel, but I'm not educated enough on material matters to speak with any confidence.

Small window, ya. Kitty ( @Katdarling ) won't like that part. I'm OK with it, but I'm also cool with the Tron-Ts, so...
I was curious enough to break out my unopened CLL to compare its weight against my Tron-S (dry). Got the following, sans coils but including the drip tips:

Tron-S: 1.75 oz, 50 g

CLL: 2.00 oz, 58 g

Still surprised. Heh.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I was curious enough to break out my unopened CLL to compare its weight against my Tron-S (dry). Got the following, sans coils but including the drip tips:

Tron-S: 1.75 oz, 50 g

CLL: 2.00 oz, 58 g

Still surprised. Heh.

Did you take the coil out?

If not, I'm glad that I got the lighter one. ;)

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
It's a really nice vape (for me). I like it. If they do another $20, I'd probably drop for a 2nd one.

View attachment 742229
Is that base under the CLL a part of the mod or...?

And what IS that mod anyway? o_O

An’ mebbe yous cans pan over to the right of that frame so’s wees can sees what’cha gots over theres? :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread