Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Is that base under the CLL a part of the mod or...?

And what IS that mod anyway? o_O

An’ mebbe yous cans pan over to the right of that frame so’s wees can sees what’cha gots over theres? :drool:

That's a beauty ring for a Provari v2x. Since it has a "Provi'ish" tip, I thought it would go well.

The mod is a Australian boutique (dual-18490) named "EPM" (which are the modder's initials). It's the cream of my crop, and the durability standard by which all others are measured. It's an amazing little creation, with a vape as smooth as silk.

I got my first one back in 2012 (I think), then @Katdarling and I were fortunate enough to get some V2's (which this one is) not long before Eric hung up his modder's tools (likely for good). Our loss... :(

Anyway - I knew exactly which mod this tank would be on the moment I unpacked it. I'm on my last battery pack for the EPM, so the tank will likely ride it into its eventual sunset. If history is an indication, that's 1 to 2 years down the road. It's big brother (dual 18650) is already retired, and living its forever life up on a shelf.

King of the castle, he is. :)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Tracking shows it should be delivered by Thursday. I'm expecting it before tho, as it has been processed thru Los Angeles on the 10th.

Still sched'd for tomorrow, opl? My tracking was set for Thursday delivery, but instead, it's coming TODAY! (yaay)
DPL's came 2 days ahead of schedule as well.

Love that Odysseus drip tip! Worth the 20 dollarinos just for that IM(notso)HO. I may very likely set mine up on my EPM as well. Seems a fitting match to me. ;)

Or, if the fates allow, I shall top my new-to-me Ola HERO with this new stainless steel beauty. It will be delightful to add it to the CLR tank family. (Anyone still using the Amor, just out of kuriosity?)

And this is the fancy-schmancy one (just for S&Gs).

Gotta love him. Betcha @Katdarling watches this vid about 10 times today (simply for the "audio effects"). :D

Yep yep, 'bout 10. And wanted to buy one on each viewing!!!

Now hate to sound like a broken record but the Innokin Zenith why oh why did they not make a 3rd head available for it in the rebuild able category as in clr type it would have opened up more options for vapors especially us that use clr's.
Darn Them !

I truly believe that it's a better business option to have us buy and RE-buy more and more coils. I also think we simply lucked out with the CLRs being rebuildables.

Small window, ya. Kitty ( @Katdarling ) won't like that part. I'm OK with it, but I'm also cool with the Tron-Ts, so...

You are korrect, Sir. No I will not (like that part). Le sigh. But whatcha gonna do... (shoot da swans?)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yep yep, 'bout 10. And wanted to buy one on each viewing!!!

Jeez Louise, KitKat! At $184 a pop, that's... that's... that's :blink:

Ermahgerd_Merney.jpg

:lol:

Reactions: stols001

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Can I ask where that tank can be found? It looks awesome. I'd really like one? I did read back and searched but came up with very little.

Anna

Hey Anna - there was a link posted just a few back. We got them at a place called BuyBest. When I tried the link on my receipt though, it didn't work. o_O

Hmmm...:?:

Reactions: stols001

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
You are korrect, Sir. No I will not (like that part). Le sigh. But whatcha gonna do... (shoot da swans?)

Don't shoot da swans, KD!!! :eek:

Methinks you're gonna be just fine with the teeny-tiny window. It's better/easier than you're thinking - I promise. :)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I may very likely set mine up on my EPM as well. Seems a fitting match to me. ;)

The little window boy has arrived. He is all that, and more. This was a great find to me!

And as imagined, the Kopy Kat version:

odyssey x2.jpg

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
Sweet, thanks I ordered one :) I would NEVER have found that site, LOL. :)

Anna
Yeah, I just happened upon the CLL listing by chance. I had followed some link to the site and was looking at something else when I saw a small pic of the tank out of the corner of my eye. It was totally unexpected, as it was a Totally Wicked exclusive when I purchased mine.

Bought mine when the deeming regs were about to drop and I was looking for more sturdy gear. Got one and pretty quickly ordered a second. Bought both during sales for $26-27 each, plus shipping. Think the regular price was around $37.

Glad some of you got to try a CLL.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Glad some of you got to try a CLL

I'm a little cornfused...

If I were on another thread that posted about "This Odyssey CLL Tank that uses CLR coils"...

I'd reply..."I use a different Tank that also uses CLR coils...comes in SIX colors (not just SS)...has LARGE windows (so that you can actually see the ejuice level)...and is $9 (Sale) to $30 (Non-Sale) cheaper...the eGo ONE Mega V2 Tank"...

What am I missing???

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
The little window boy has arrived. He is all that, and more. This was a great find to me!

And as imagined, the Kopy Kat version:

View attachment 742501

I just noticed that pic - that's awesome, Kat!!! :D

I'm a little cornfused...

If I were on another thread that posted about "This CLL Tank that uses CLR coils"...

I'd reply..."I use a different Tank that also uses CLR coils...comes in SIX colors (not just SS)...has LARGE windows (so that you can actually see the ejuice level)...and is $9 (Sale) to $30 (Non-Sale) cheaper...the eGo ONE Mega V2 Tank"...

What am I missing???

Not a thing, since everything we do is based on our own priorities & preferences, Gerry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread