Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX

You probably mean vapecrawler but there is also now metavaper.com. I don't know how big it has gotten haven't been on it for a while.

Anna

Yes, vapecrawler. I use it a lot when shopping.

Thank y'all. Yes vapecrawler is the one I had in mind. I'll try metavaper also.

Found the the Spryte out of stock at VaporL for $14.99. I'll watch for restock. Never dealt with VaporL before. Anyone have experience with them?

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Never dealt with VaporL before. Anyone have experience with them?

I bought my Zenith tanks...and Sinuous P80's...(my current FAVORITE set-up)...from VaporL…(they, interestingly, had the best prices for both on Vapecrawler )…

Great prices...fast shipping...no hassle Age Verification...

Last edited:

northhar

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
CanTheBan
I live in Kenya and buy stateside and have a forwarding company deliver my purchases to me. They lost 3 eggrolls I had bought and have finally refunded me for the loss.

Hope I get them at vapeshop again. I just have one left since my white one fell and the base split. Need to get a spare and also want to give one to a friend who trying to quit smoking. Figured I'll help him rewick/rebuild his coils, since the only vape gear available here is smok.

If you mean split into parts and not broken pieces , then I hope you still have the pieces..

Mentioned many times in this thread, when an eggroll is dropped the base can separate into pieces. The fix is to assemble than squeeze the pieces back together with pliers, since the base is press fit.

I have done that and it works..

Good Luck.

backitdown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
On a boat in So.CA
I scratch my head when I read of all the broken and non functioning ego one tanks. I'm 20 months of daily use with my Mega V2 / Pico and it has not missed a beat. I dropped it three time onto concrete this weekend - pounded it back together and away Ya go. The tank's base has little chrome left from wear. I'm using the same coil housing all this time as well. Rebuild/rewick/repeat. They are just so simple and reliable. I'm thinking my stash of Mega's and coils may out last me. It doesn't take many.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Some people are sprinkled with magic fairy dust, some are not.

I'm sure my issues were user error of some kind, and actually the last two I have are like, pretty okay and I've dropped them. I have a hunch some of it may have been trying to use them on mods not suited to them, because I found a couple mods my last two tanks like, and they're not the mods I was using before.

I have various bits sprinkled about and I could try to revive some, but I'm not gonna.

But it wasn't just the Joytech tanks, I had trouble with my Wismec one too, and it just seems to me the 510 pin is fragile and finicky. I wish I could combine the tank with like, however the Zenith does it, where like, the pin is part of the coil, but I don't think that's happening soon.

The Oddessy tank is the only one that has been 100% consistent for me, and well, it's nice to know the information NOW but I am still not fully confident in purchasing a couple more ego mega tanks. Because I don't have the shiny joytech magic, lets face it.

And I mentioned two tanks being alive from Joytech in this post, so it's a fairly sure bet I'll be burying them in the yard by the end of the day. LOL.

Anna

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
My only gripe on these tanks is I just can't get a comfortable MTL with them. I know some folks here do but they just don't work that way for me. They were designed for mid range sub ohm after all.
Thinking about getting an Aspire Spryte since I have a pile of the BVC coils and like them a lot but never experienced them on an atomizer with AFC which the Spryte does have. I think I busted all my old BDC tanks which didn't have AFC anyway. Or maybe I'll finally just get a Nautilus for when I'm in an MTL mood.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
But it wasn't just the Joytech tanks, I had trouble with my Wismec one too, and it just seems to me the 510 pin is fragile and finicky. I wish I could combine the tank with like, however the Zenith does it, where like, the pin is part of the coil, but I don't think that's happening soon.

Anna...I find it interesting that you still use your Joytech/Wismec tanks after, evidently, having tried the Zenith...

(Well...I DID keep one eGo ONE Mega V2 Tank in my rotation...with my Zenith's...to, optimistically, "use up" all the coils I bought...but...I hardly ever pick it up because I know I'll have to find an hour or so in my life to, eventually, Bottom-Fill it up...:shock:)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I like the Zenith a lot, but it's a totally different tasting vape to me than the CLR coils. I also run a couple of Kabukis. So yeah, what I have left 2 small ego ones and an Oddessy totally wicked coil I keep going because you can't beat the vape of the coil in some ways.

I'm pretty polyamorous when it comes to tanks, including all my RTAs. Etc

Anna

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Vape is so (awesomely) different for all of us, and it's great we can still pick and choose.

Just for ME:
  • overall vape (flavor, ease + OOMPH): Eggroll/Odyssey family (Kabuki is VERY similar to me, but JUST shy)
  • flavor: tie between Erlkonigin & Doggy
  • OOMPH (when needed, including hiccups & sweat): Nebula Wine
Those are not all that I use but they're the ones I count on. If I was forced to choose JUST ONE, it'd likely be the CLR ones. Possibly the Doggy though, since they literally NEVER leak (kind of amazing, actually). It would be a tough choice, and (thankfully) will never come to that.

Regarding top or bottom fill, I feel the same way about that as I've always felt about mod related stuff (firmward, lights, etc.); I don't vape features. If that was my main issue, I'd opt for the Erls because nothing comes close (IMO).

Just one man's opinion above, appropriately valueless in the grand scheme.

:vapor:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I probably should have mentioned that I'd also be very disappointed if I could only vape one thing. I find that even changing a drip tip gives me a slightly different experience, and I love & rely on those variations. I rarely vape just one thing all day, any day.

"Change your apartment..." ;)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Anna...I find it interesting that you still use your Joytech/Wismec tanks after, evidently, having tried the Zenith...

(Well...I DID keep one eGo ONE Mega V2 Tank in my rotation...with my Zenith's...to, optimistically, "use up" all the coils I bought...but...I hardly ever pick it up because I know I'll have to find an hour or so in my life to, eventually, Bottom-Fill it up...:shock:)

What an interesting post, Mr. Mi.

I'm about to embark on my first of adventures with the Zenith tank. I will keep your words in mind, and certainly, if you like, I will let you know if all my other tanks find their way to nowheresville.

Tho I doubt it, highly.

Why does it take you an hour (or so) to fill your Eggies?????? You are undoubtedly aware that a bottom fill tank is just a top fill, ˙˙˙˙˙˙uʍop əpısdn ;)

Long live the Rolls.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
To fill it you don't even have to remove the base from the mod. Just hold upside down and unscrew tank part above the base and fill. Put back done.
That's what I do with my red Eggroll. It's stuck on my red Evic Vtwo Mini. Since they're a perfect match, I've started just leaving them together permanently.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I'd also be very disappointed if I could only vape one thing. I rarely vape just one thing all day, any day.

I agree with ya' DPL...I, too, DO enjoy alternating between my eGo ONE Mega V2, Zeniths and Gobys...all quite DIFFERENT experiences...

They all use "modern"/"advanced" coils...

But...I'm finding it VERY interesting that I'm also now enjoying my "dark ages"/"primitive" T3S's...with their SINGLE BOTTOM coils...

They...as OLD as they are...are giving me a distinct very satisfying vaping experience...

(When I found that a 50:50 mixture of Umbavape's 24mg-WTA and 12mg-WTA gave me the same pleasurable effects as Aroma's 24mg-WTA...at one-third the cost...I pulled the T3S's from my "back shelf" since they have 0-3ml (in 0.2ml increments) Markings...that make approximating 50:50 mixtures MUCH easier.)

Winblows

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2017
Copenhagen (UTC+1)
Not for the "No V, no me," among us, but it's nice looking. :)
CRkAosx.jpg

... a perfect upgrade from V2/ULTIMO combo ;) ...

rf5x7Vy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread