Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Anyway all ego one stuff clr heads incluses, are discontinued at FT...

VertDerFerkSwedishChef-black-post-garment.jpg

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii
In greece prohibit orders for e-cigarettes from outside country. in the past i ordered from there i know the site . thank you
Since your country is an EC member can't you have an order sent from China to a reshipper in France or Germany who then sends it to you as electronic parts? I would bet that's the way that the e-cigarette dealers in Greece do it.

You might also have the reshipper remove any packaging that has photographs or any kind of printing.

npil

Feb 27, 2020
I don't know anything about this vendor, but spotted this while checking out the clearance section.

CLR Ti 5 pack - $1.99

Joyetech - Ego - One Clr Ti - 5 Pack
(On some occasions, an item that you order may go out of stock. If an item in your order goes out of stock, how would you like to proceed?
Refund what is out of stock and ship the remainder of my order, *Clearance items will be subject to a store credit only.
Hold my entire order until all items are ready to ship.
Substitute the missing item(s) with an item(s) similar in price and flavor (please leave flavor profile preferred in notes).
Note to E-juice Steals:)
maybe out of stock

Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I don't know anything about this vendor, but spotted this while checking out the clearance section.

CLR Ti 5 pack - $1.99

Joyetech - Ego - One Clr Ti - 5 Pack

(On some occasions, an item that you order may go out of stock. If an item in your order goes out of stock, how would you like to proceed?
Refund what is out of stock and ship the remainder of my order, *Clearance items will be subject to a store credit only.
Hold my entire order until all items are ready to ship.
Substitute the missing item(s) with an item(s) similar in price and flavor (please leave flavor profile preferred in notes).
Note to E-juice Steals:)
maybe out of stock

I've bought from the before. They seem to be generally fine (in my limited experience with them).

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
This was a very difficult decision that we wrestled with for a LONG time. This is absolutely not a sales pitch, but a simple "review". They're much too expensive for me to say whether or not to buy it.

What I will say is that after using it for a full week, and adjusting myself to a tighter draw than I'm used to with a CLR tank, is that it's extraordinary in the flavor department.

Surprisingly, I'm getting used to the tight draw too, probably because of the almost ridiculous flavor I'm getting from it.

On this very fateful day, the 9th day of the 9th month, I can honestly say that I'm glad we broke the piggy bank for this one.

@Katdarling : Anything you disagree with? Speak now for forever hold your piece. ;)

Genoa (SS brushed) by Caravela Mods. CLR tank with a bit of a flavor kick, absolutely masterful quality/workmanship, and beauty beyond compare (IMO).

Genoa-DaniV2+_20200907_100116.jpg

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Genoa (SS brushed) by Caravela Mods. CLR tank with a bit of a flavor kick, absolutely masterful quality/workmanship, and beauty beyond compare (IMO).

I've always wanted a Caravela, but I never wanted a mech. :facepalm: Still don't.

But it's truly one of the most beautiful mods ever created. Congratulations and enjoy!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I've always wanted a Caravela, but I never wanted a mech. :facepalm: Still don't.

But it's truly one of the most beautiful mods ever created. Congratulations and enjoy!

I should have been more clear - it's just the tank that's Caravela (GMTA, jbtw). :D

As that soup guy might have said, "NO MECHS FOR ME!" That's a Dani (Dicodes) v2+ (or something like that).

No V, no me. :cool:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Oh, I misread your post. So sorry. I'm a bit all over the place today. 9/9. Please forgive me. :)

NOT necessary, and I TOTALLY get it.

This bites. :(

In fact, the only reason I decided to post it was I was trying to come up with SOMETHING (anything!) to maybe make myself smile. :|

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I know. The golden age of vaping is over. Let's see what the next chapter brings. I'm forever hopeful.

I hope we find some way to catch up with you.

Yeah. It's done. I'm SO glad we here were around for it. WAY better than "great", it most certainly has been. <3

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
@Katdarling : Anything you disagree with? Speak now for forever hold your piece. ;)

Late to da partee, but she never misses a partee!!!!!!

<------------

Welp, my D of P of L, I HAVE been forever holding my piece, and with tender and loving hands!

The Geno-AHH is delightful, serene, artistically goooo-geous, and now right up there with my absto favorite tanks. It is not only a joy to vape but a feast for the eyes.

Funnily enuf (haha), mine also sits atop a Dani (2380 tube) and it crowns the subservient mods around it.

What craftsmanship and design. (ooo la la) Buttery soft threads and bits and bobs, and yes, as flavorful a vape as it gets!

You KNOW I just :wub: it!

dani tube1.jpg

0902201900.jpg
0902201901.jpg
genoa 1.jpg

25 Jan. 2011 to 9 Sept. 2020 -- still a happy camper vaperette. :vapor:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Right on, Kat. Vape on :censored: the FDA!

Good to see you again! Hope all's well where you are. Are you safe from fires? Smoke?

Always good to see YOU, my little Ya-Ya! Yes, we are safe. There haven't been any gender reveal parties in my 'hood. :rolleyes: ;) The skies are awful, but the sunsets have been glorious, eh?

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Always good to see YOU, my little Ya-Ya! Yes, we are safe. There haven't been any gender reveal parties in my 'hood. :rolleyes: ;) The skies are awful, but the sunsets have been glorious, eh?

Right. Of all reasons to have a bloody party. :facepalm:

We're a bit better today, but yesterday the sky looked like really dirty dishwater. The sun was completely blocked by smoke. Couldn't see much of the sunset--just a dark orange/brown ball vanishing over the horizon. Nasty.
You take care of yourself, Kat. :wub:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I'll let Kat answer for Kat, but please forgive my selfishness last night. :facepalm::nun:

Don't even mention it. We're all overwhelmed by everything that's going on. I can't wait for this year to end. Geez. Roaring twenties indeed. ;)

We're fine. Just sick and tired of it all. Our state is on its merry way to hell in a handbasket, the rest of the country is not far behind. :lol:

Nice to talk to you both again. Be safe, be well and be good. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread