eGo ONE tank series – CLR coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
They're much too expensive for me to say whether or not to buy it.

CLR tank with a bit of a flavor kick, absolutely masterful quality/workmanship, and beauty beyond compare

I (occasionally) forget that EVERYTHING in life is RELATIVE...

For a tank that you FREQUENTLY use...REALLY enjoy...and evidently ADMIRE...even $1000 would NOT be exorbitant...

I recently was on the verge of upsetting myself when considering buying a "Purple Mattress" for $1500...that I'd use 8 hours/night...then I reminded myself that I spent $15,000 on a used car that I use 4 hours/week...(I'm either Unemployed or Retired)...

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It (they) are absolutely lovely.

But. can I break them?

I want to approach all of those people doing the crazy things they are doing dressed as Death with a sickle and the kind of bell, when rung, deafens you for a moment (I am death) and then scream through my bullhorn (Death also believes in technology) YOU KNOW IT's RAINING FIRE AND BRIMSTONE DOWN ALL AROUND Y'ALL. Y'EVER (Death may be from Georgia) THINK that IF YOU STOPPED ALL THIS you'd be able to like, see?

WV skies, sunny and bright. LOL.

Anna

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
you'd be able to like, see?

7e679f17-d25f-4f8f-9263-2e0e620ff1b1-b15acffd-dd3f-4248-8437-3952eb2e7005-v1.png

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
My hubby knocked my pico with mega off the bench in the garage to the cement floor. :mad: I heard the noise but hoped it was the measuring tape. It wasn't. I was like NOOOOOOOOOOO! Hubby told me to go order a couple more to make up for it. :facepalm:

The base is messed up, like something press fit behind the airflow ring has come undone. Hard to explain, but the base now slides up or down inside the air flow ring but it all doesn't fit inside the ring at once. If I push the bottom of the base back in, the top sticks out too high to screw the tank together normally. (see pic) It reads No Atomizer.

Is there any way to fix this? I though maybe I could squeeze it in a vise or smack it with a hammer to squish it all back together but figured I should ask for advice first. I looked for any repair videos but apparently I'm the only one that wants to fix this kind of thing, lol.

ego.jpg

PS Since I was outside and didn't want to accidentally vape any bugs I had one of those silicone covers over my MM drip tip, don't laugh, not a mark on it. Hubby lucked out.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
My hubby knocked my pico with mega off the bench in the garage to the cement floor. :mad: I heard the noise but hoped it was the measuring tape. It wasn't. I was like NOOOOOOOOOOO! Hubby told me to go order a couple more to make up for it. :facepalm:

The base is messed up, like something press fit behind the airflow ring has come undone. Hard to explain, but the base now slides up or down inside the air flow ring but it all doesn't fit inside the ring at once. If I push the bottom of the base back in, the top sticks out too high to screw the tank together normally. (see pic) It reads No Atomizer.

Is there any way to fix this? I though maybe I could squeeze it in a vise or smack it with a hammer to squish it all back together but figured I should ask for advice first. I looked for any repair videos but apparently I'm the only one that wants to fix this kind of thing, lol.

View attachment 910225

PS Since I was outside and didn't want to accidentally vape any bugs I had one of those silicone covers over my MM drip tip, don't laugh, not a mark on it. Hubby lucked out.

Hey Qew. I do it way too often.

Grab a needle nose pliers and squeeze it back together. You should be able to get it almost perfectly flush, but even if it's just a touch off, it should vape okay.

If I were to guess, I've probably done it 15 times or so. :blush:

Let us know if it worked for you, please, and I HOPE YOU'RE WELL!!! :)

Dave

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Grab a needle nose pliers and squeeze it back together. You should be able to get it almost perfectly flush, but even if it's just a touch off, it should vape okay.

I agree. It's useless now--what's the worst that can happen? It will still be useless. ;)

Good luck, @Qew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread