Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I should mention also, don't listen to a thing I say, I do believe I am the person who bought the MOST tanks, with the worst results.

You're definitely your own unique brand of "destructive", that's for sure. :rolleyes:

THIS coming from a man whose best friends nicknamed him, "Dr. Destructo" as far back as his teenage years (true, this). :lol:

The tanks are quite durable. In fact, unless someone goes, "Full Anna" on them, they can often/usually be "fixed" with a needlenose pliers (if dropped so they no longer fire). A quick "squeeze & go" is about all it takes.

I like things like that. :D

Detroit Doug

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Detroit
We could start a low budget sci-fi series. My wife has been calling me Clash Gordon since high school.

Dr Destructo & Clash Gordon vs the Moon Men

sci-fi.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Oh NOW he mentions how easy it is. LOL. I am happy to play the "moon men" and I bet you anything-- VICTORY.

I also have some tron tanks that are pretty annoyed with me and vice versa, especially the "Fleshy vibrator pink" which HAS to be the worst color and design on a tank. Like .ever, like the person who designed that color at Joyetech WAS blind but I own two of them and the "Moon men" could ride them into BATTLE.

Somehow, somewhere, I see some real bored kid, like mine, making this a video game and I would have my husband "control by proxy" my moon men.

I can Not Wait.

Anna

Reactions: FranC

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
I'm fine, thanks. My house is full of thick acrid smoke and ashes; there are 3 major wildfires burning in my neck of the woods and 80K residents of my city had to evacuate. Not to mention the pandemic and the presidential election. :facepalm: Other than that, we're doing great. ;)

24mm.

Not ATM. I switched to Dvarws for my RTA (ML FL). But mostly using my Innokin Sceptre and 24mm Zlides with 1.6Ω coils. Easy, very user friendly and a great vape--and no work. :D

Do you mean Hellvape MD? I got one and a Tripod clone. There's a great thread for Tripod, if you're interested.

:lol:

Hmmm. Never had the pleasure. I'll look it up.
Got a nephew in the San Jose area. I feel for you guys who’ve had to deal with the fires and the resultant fallout these past few months. Hard to believe they’ve been burning all that time.

Yes, the Hellvape. Thanks for the Tripod thread link - I’ll check it out.

Guess I’ll check out the Drawv too? Aren’t there several versions? Any particular one? :?:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Guess I’ll check out the Drawv too? Aren’t there several versions? Any particular one? :?:

There are literally dozens of them. I got the MTL FL version with all the inserts. And a DL MTL with an extra 2.5 and 3mm inserts because I like 24 mm tanks. The FL MTL version has more airflow and tank size options.

$21.31 Dvarw MTL FL Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 2/3.5/5ml(22*19mm (OD*ID)) / w/ 10*air inserts / stainless steel + glass / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Free Shipping

$9.69 Dvarw MTL V2 Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 5ml / 316 stainless steel + PC / 22mm dia. at FastTech - Free Shipping

ETA: Dvarw MTL RTA & MTL FL (clones)

Last edited:
Reactions: Katdarling

BNEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
Only coil materials I ever saw were titanium and kanthal. At the end they were making kanthal 0.5 coils which was a little odd, but they should be marked on the box. So, ah, you should really want to know what your coils are made of probably.
Anna
I know, kinda weird that they're not marked. All it says on this box is "CLR 0.5 ohm"

But being that they kicked me out of TC twice I'm lead to believe that they're kanthal

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
:facepalm:Of course they're color coded...I'm colorblind!!:laugh::laugh: (but I'm sure the way these things are behaving they're the black o'ringed Kanthal coils)

Kanthal:

ego-one-coil-air-hole-size-1-png.484826

The CL/CLR family--the ones on the right side are horizontal and rebuildable.

upload_2016-1-10_15-30-28-png.521482

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@BNEAT - There are still a few websites that have the 0.4ohm and 0.5 ohm CLR Ti eGo ONE coils for cheap. They're $.99/box - $1.99 per box, plus S/H. If you don't want the Ti wire that comes in them, you can just change to Kanthal...or SS 316L if you want to. The Ti coils will still have the red o-rings on them, but...that might be a good way to remind you which ones will have SS in them, instead of Kanthal (that your original black o-ring ones have in them).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread