Ego One user needs some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

klutch14u

Feb 5, 2016
Hi there, I quit chewing nearly 2 years ago by vaping. I've been through a few devices and finally settled on the Ego One, it's been very reliable and pocketable for me and most importantly is perfect for my daily juice. I stockpiled a bunch of kits and spare coils, it's been going great.

Recently my job has changed and I now have to keep my device in my pocket all day and end up using the button, a LOT. Over the past 3 or 4 weeks I've broken the fire button on 2 batteries. I understand these are known for this issue but hadn't had this problem until now. Now I'm trying to find a similar profiled battery/mod to use with all my existing ego one tanks and coils. I'm using my eLeaf iStick 30w right now and it works well once I got the voltage right to mimic the Ego One but I really want to find another cylinder type battery as it fits better in my pocket. It's a tough thing to search for and there are seemingly millions of devices out there. Thought I'd check in with the experts here. I've considered trying the new Joyetech VT and think CT's but it isn't clear if they work with the older CLR heads and One tanks. Any guidance or suggestions would be much appreciated

Reactions: Mattdogg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm pretty sure, as long as the diameter is right for your ego one (meaning no overhang) that pretty much any tube style battery/mod would work with your tank, as the threading is usually the same. I mostly use 2 batt mods, so I'm not of a great help as far as which tube mod would make the best replacement. Maybe want to go with the one that has the best reviews for durability?

Good luck,

Anna

Mattdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Chicago
If you wanna go bigger, order these. they use the CLR heads as well...

Evic mini....
Joyetech eVic VTwo Mini 75W Express Kit

Ego one Mega Tank, will fit flush with the evic....see?
Joyetech eGo ONE Mega V2 Tank

20170928_080329_zpslbe8wzzk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread