The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Joyetech Ego ONE

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by Kyi, Jan 3, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jin_888

Jin_888 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2012
    london
    Yes but what I mean is eGo One batts are unregulated falling mods. You can't keep a constant voltage/wattage as they drain. At least the Kanger Subvod is fixed at 3.7v and I wouldn't be surprised if the ijust2 is too.

• Like Like x 2
  2. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Having a Fixed Voltage makes Building or Choosing a Coil Head much Easier.

Once you find what you like, either thru different Builds or the different Ohm Coils, the hit is the Same. From the First to the Last.

Very Surprised that any Major Company would Not go with Fixed Voltage if they aren't going to go with VV/VW.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Mrmik

Mrmik Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I have the Ijust 2 battery and have been using it daily since it was first released a few months ago. I LOVE IT! It functions just like Ego ONE.
    I also have Wismec Venti battery, 3000 mah and 30mm wide. Like this battery very much too.
    All those are of course not regulated, nor are they mechanical but as I noticed, they are more likely semi mechanical mods since there is a circuit board with safety features etc.
    As for Kanger Subvod, I am not sure since the battery is not really powerful for the size. It is 19 mm what I recall, same as standard Ego ONE. In comparison, Ego ONE 2200 mah is about same size?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Jin_888

Jin_888 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2012
    london
    Oh ok I was just hazarding a guess that ijust2 is fixed voltage so thanks for the correction. TBH, I haven't found unregulated batteries to be that much of an issue except every now and then I may get a juice that - for example - is best for me at 20w, while a fully charged eGo One batt is somewhere around 30w...so I have to vape until the battery drains down to the sweet spot, and then put up with the further drop off after it drains further.

But the Kanger Subvod is regulated at 3.7v according to this review:

5. Kyi

Kyi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2010
    Atlanta
    Why don't they just make like a mega ego twist or something? I love the tube mod look but not having vw bothers me as well.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  6. zoiDman

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Man... I wish I could put about 27 Likes on this Post. Because that is what I Want.

A 22mm eGo Twist that is 2 1/2 Inches Long.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Kyi

Kyi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2010
    Atlanta
    Ideally, I would like something that looks like a small mech mod. The small or medium size (18350-18500?) would be fine with me, I just don't want a huge hunkering piece of metal. I mean, that IS what the appeal of the Ego One is right? The small compact size. Obviously we trade the size for more features and longer battery life but there's got to be something in between small and having barely any features except being regulated and something that is huge and has a big battery and all the bells and whistles. Even something similar to the Evic but just smaller. I've always liked how the smaller mech mods looked with a mini tank on top, but don't like using unregulated.

So yea, basically I want something about this size with all the bells and whistles! Lol! I'm asking for too much. Maybe slightly bigger and ability to do 30-40 watts and a 1000 mah battery?? Not my pic btw.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  8. pufZeppelin

pufZeppelin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 6, 2013
    Florida, SW
    I also wish there was an item like what you/we ask
    surely seems like that "spot" has been overlooked in the industry

this is a very interesting device
    • a 30mm x 70mm tall
    • 3000 mah
    • min Ω is .15 (-5.0Ω)
    • springy 510
    • all the usual suspects as per safety protectors
    - WISMEC Venti Battery 3000mah

:|

9. zoiDman

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I agree on the Size.

Seems like in the 22mm Class, there aren't too many Compact, Pocket Friendly, sized Tube Mode.

I don't Need or want 2,600mAh for when I'm out-n-about. And by the time I put a Tank on some of these "Mega" Mods, it looks like I am using it to guide a 747 around on the Tarmac.

• Like Like x 1
  10. zoiDman

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I have a Wismec Venti. Love it.

And it is one of the Few Mods I have ever owned that makes my Smile just looking at it.

:)

• Like Like x 1
  11. drugarth

drugarth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2015
    Netherlands, groningen
    There is one, it's called the Dicodes Dani extreme v2+ small edition (middle one in my profile picture).....it only 74mm high, does up to 40W, has TC for which it takes all wire types, boost modes and what not, it's one of the most advanced devices out there and quite excellent....but you guessed it: it's expensive....

• Like Like x 1
  12. ephilbe

ephilbe Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2015
    Tacoma WA
  13. ephilbe

May 14, 2015
    Tacoma WA
    20151121_144200.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  14. pufZeppelin

Jul 6, 2013
    Florida, SW
    my guess

a CT 1100 mah - with a SubVod tank ... ?

looks sweet :wub:

• Like Like x 1
  15. ephilbe

May 14, 2015
    Tacoma WA
    • Like Like x 1
  16. ephilbe

May 14, 2015
    Tacoma WA
    I'm really interested in Dicodes foray into SS TC, or any manufactures forward motion in the direction of SS TC, for that matter.

17. eww245

eww245 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2014
    PA
    That looks awesome. I'm looking to replace my old eroll and was thinking of doing the same, only waiting for the topbox nano black tank. How's the temp control working with that setup?

18. pufZeppelin

Jul 6, 2013
    Florida, SW
    that would be a nice little package...

upload_2015-11-23_0-8-23.png

:2cool:

• Like Like x 3
  19. zoiDman

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    • Like Like x 2
  20. pufZeppelin

Jul 6, 2013
    Florida, SW
    now that one would be cool on the eGo ONE VT (22mm)

the CT is Nano sized (19mm)

regardless, both/either would be best of two worlds (Kanger/Joyetech)
    combined to make a pretty sweet kit, a nice carry-around rig...

:evil:

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.