Joyetech Ego ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin_888

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2012
london
like the eGo ONE, they are 'auto' detecting I believe...

you can attach a .5Ω (sub) topper
then turn around and put a tootle 1.6Ω topper on the same device

kinda a 'smart' chip inside

:blink:

Yes but what I mean is eGo One batts are unregulated falling mods. You can't keep a constant voltage/wattage as they drain. At least the Kanger Subvod is fixed at 3.7v and I wouldn't be surprised if the ijust2 is too.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Yes but what I mean is eGo One batts are unregulated falling mods. You can't keep a constant voltage/wattage as they drain. At least the Kanger Subvod is fixed at 3.7v and I wouldn't be surprised if the ijust2 is too.

Having a Fixed Voltage makes Building or Choosing a Coil Head much Easier.

Once you find what you like, either thru different Builds or the different Ohm Coils, the hit is the Same. From the First to the Last.

Very Surprised that any Major Company would Not go with Fixed Voltage if they aren't going to go with VV/VW.

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA

I have the Ijust 2 battery and have been using it daily since it was first released a few months ago. I LOVE IT! It functions just like Ego ONE.
I also have Wismec Venti battery, 3000 mah and 30mm wide. Like this battery very much too.
All those are of course not regulated, nor are they mechanical but as I noticed, they are more likely semi mechanical mods since there is a circuit board with safety features etc.
As for Kanger Subvod, I am not sure since the battery is not really powerful for the size. It is 19 mm what I recall, same as standard Ego ONE. In comparison, Ego ONE 2200 mah is about same size?

Jin_888

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2012
london
I have the Ijust 2 battery and have been using it daily since it was first released a few months ago. I LOVE IT! It functions just like Ego ONE.
I also have Wismec Venti battery, 3000 mah and 30mm wide. Like this battery very much too.
All those are of course not regulated, nor are they mechanical but as I noticed, they are more likely semi mechanical mods since there is a circuit board with safety features etc.
As for Kanger Subvod, I am not sure since the battery is not really powerful for the size. It is 19 mm what I recall, same as standard Ego ONE. In comparison, Ego ONE 2200 mah is about same size?

Oh ok I was just hazarding a guess that ijust2 is fixed voltage so thanks for the correction. TBH, I haven't found unregulated batteries to be that much of an issue except every now and then I may get a juice that - for example - is best for me at 20w, while a fully charged eGo One batt is somewhere around 30w...so I have to vape until the battery drains down to the sweet spot, and then put up with the further drop off after it drains further.

But the Kanger Subvod is regulated at 3.7v according to this review:

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Why don't they just make like a mega ego twist or something? I love the tube mod look but not having vw bothers me as well.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Man... I wish I could put about 27 Likes on this Post. Because that is what I Want.

A 22mm eGo Twist that is 2 1/2 Inches Long.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Ideally, I would like something that looks like a small mech mod. The small or medium size (18350-18500?) would be fine with me, I just don't want a huge hunkering piece of metal. I mean, that IS what the appeal of the Ego One is right? The small compact size. Obviously we trade the size for more features and longer battery life but there's got to be something in between small and having barely any features except being regulated and something that is huge and has a big battery and all the bells and whistles. Even something similar to the Evic but just smaller. I've always liked how the smaller mech mods looked with a mini tank on top, but don't like using unregulated.

So yea, basically I want something about this size with all the bells and whistles! Lol! I'm asking for too much. Maybe slightly bigger and ability to do 30-40 watts and a 1000 mah battery?? Not my pic btw.

dw9rgg.jpg

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Ideally, I would like something that looks like a small mech mod. The small or medium size (18350-18500?) would be fine with me, I just don't want a huge hunkering piece of metal. I mean, that IS what the appeal of the Ego One is right? The small compact size. Obviously we trade the size for more features and longer battery life but there's got to be something in between small and having barely any features except being regulated and something that is huge and has a big battery and all the bells and whistles. Even something similar to the Evic but just smaller. I've always liked how the smaller mech mods looked with a mini tank on top, but don't like using unregulated.

So yea, basically I want something about this size with all the bells and whistles! Lol! I'm asking for too much. Maybe slightly bigger and ability to do 30-40 watts and a 1000 mah battery?? Not my pic btw.

dw9rgg.jpg

I agree on the Size.

Seems like in the 22mm Class, there aren't too many Compact, Pocket Friendly, sized Tube Mode.

I don't Need or want 2,600mAh for when I'm out-n-about. And by the time I put a Tank on some of these "Mega" Mods, it looks like I am using it to guide a 747 around on the Tarmac.

Reactions: ephilbe

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I also wish there was an item like what you/we ask
surely seems like that "spot" has been overlooked in the industry

this is a very interesting device
  • a 30mm x 70mm tall
  • 3000 mah
  • min Ω is .15 (-5.0Ω)
  • springy 510
  • all the usual suspects as per safety protectors
- WISMEC Venti Battery 3000mah

:|

I have a Wismec Venti. Love it.

And it is one of the Few Mods I have ever owned that makes my Smile just looking at it.

:)

Reactions: pufZeppelin

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
There is one, it's called the Dicodes Dani extreme v2+ small edition (middle one in my profile picture).....it only 74mm high, does up to 40W, has TC for which it takes all wire types, boost modes and what not, it's one of the most advanced devices out there and quite excellent....but you guessed it: it's expensive....

Reactions: ephilbe

ephilbe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2015
Tacoma WA
Reactions: pufZeppelin

ephilbe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2015
Tacoma WA
There is one, it's called the Dicodes Dani extreme v2+ small edition (middle one in my profile picture).....it only 74mm high, does up to 40W, has TC for which it takes all wire types, boost modes and what not, it's one of the most advanced devices out there and quite excellent....but you guessed it: it's expensive....
I'm really interested in Dicodes foray into SS TC, or any manufactures forward motion in the direction of SS TC, for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread