• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

ego T LR attys at NFN

Status
Not open for further replies.

terranq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2011
Saskatoon, SK, CA
Just got three today from NFN. They're great! And Primo is amazing is well. He goofed on my order and sent me an ego XL instead of the ego-T atty that I ordered. I emailed him, and he apologized profusely and is sending me an ego-T atty and some cartridges to use with the XL free of charge. Amazing service and awesome shipping time from NFN and Primo. I won't be ordering from anywhere else

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
Just got a couple lr today. vaping my adv canadian gold. having the coffee sitting here, vaping with throat hit. oh ya. I am going to stock up on these things. wonder if Primo has a 10 pack special LOL. I love it. he shipped my order yesterday afternoon and was here this morning. I love them for the CG, now to clean one out and try the black cherry tobacco. I like the new drip bottles too.

ahhh this has been the best coffee and vape session in a while.

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
it's not a huge dramatic difference, IMO, but a subtle improvement. it just adds a little zing to what I liked allready. allready killed 2 tanks today. and I went out for a couple rides and don't vape while I ride.... that said, I was vaping down at Crescent Beach today. I rode right out to the beach and sat on a bench there. Low tide too. watched a young girl and her dad flying a kite. so peaceful. lots of ladies out walking the beach. Surrey has no smoking in any public parks, and not one person was even remotely upset. many stopped by for a visit. oh ya I'll be going back there, even if it's for "other" reasons hehe

life is good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread