Ego T PT question

Status
Not open for further replies.

idontknow

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2012
in the middle of Missouri
I have a ego PT 1000 mah batt. I need a tanks of sorts to put on it. I would like one that has the least problems.
I just want one that works. What OHM will work on this unit.
I have a Madvape tank with 2.5 ohm dc. It will fire but thats it and just barley. NO GOOD.
vision?
Ttank?
ce2 ce3 c4
What do I need to put on this thing??
Thanks,,

Scotay87

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2011
Pacific North West
The dual coil carto at 2.5 ohms is the problem not the tank... The eGo is to low of a voltage to push that carto... Nothing is wrong with the tank itself it is just a receptacle to hold juice to feed the carto...

You need lower resistance cartos/dc/etc to run well on the eGo here are some places to look and some of the best prices I have seen... Dual coil 1.5ohm pre-punched with the flange or un-punched with out (cheaper) MyVaporStore... 1.7ohm single coil Smoketek Resurector Crystal Clear Vaping... 2ohm XL boge single coil Electronicstixs

DarkAynjil

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2011
El Paso
If you're talking dual-coil on an Ego, I wouldn't recommend it, although I can confirm a 1.5 ohm dc will fire and produce good (not great) vapor. There have been others who had better results at 2 ohms dual-coil with an Ego or Ego-style battery. In general, I found that the Ego battery just didn't have enough juice to fire the dual-coils. Ce2's or single-coil carto's around the 2 ohm range are your best bet, imo. YMMV.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread