• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

eGo T review!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilroy2.0

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Madison, WI
So I just the eGo T - I am not sure if it is a carto or atty. It seems to be a Cone shaped atty, with these clear cartridges that you fill with about 1.5 ml of your favorite juice then the cartridge just snaps in. It is like dripping with out the drip. The hit and the vapor is just AWESOME. The only down side I see is that the atty with 5 carts cost me around $15. If it burns out real fast I would have to say it is not worth it. But, hay if it last more then a month I will call it worth it!

I also bought some ego carto's from goodprophets, these things are huge! They are as thick as my battery you can fill them with almost 2 ml of juice. These also have a great hit to them but they are kind of a PITA to fill. I do however think they are well worth it.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
oooooooohhhhhhhhhh I can't wait to see it!!

Would you say the hit is more like an atty or a carto?

I've tried the eGo cartos. Those are really wild! Felt like I was hitting a stogie. Great taste, but I think the wicking couldn't keep up with me. And yes; total PITA to fill, which has kind of kept me away from using them again.

Kilroy2.0

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Madison, WI
ego-t.jpg

KC here is a pix of one someone has cut away part of the casing so you can see the inside. I would say that as far as the hit goes it is better then my LV atty. The eGo-t seems to be a giant atty - with a plastic tank/mouth piece that you snap in that does the dripping for you. That is the best that I can explain it. :2cool::vapor:

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
of course. you know me, I have a thing for Rob, LOL ;P.He sent me some freebies as well. I have some cartos regular 510's if anyone wants them.

One more question - did you have to purchase the the Tank Cartridge separately, or did they come with the atty?
It appears at GP they come together, but I remember reading on some sites they were sold separately.
Just want to be sure in case I bite the bullet

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
14.99 for the atty and 6.99 for 5 empty tanks.

*whew*....so glad I asked or I would have just ordered the atty! THX!

Volcano's are 11.99 and 3.99.
Not tryin to be a Volcano fanboy, but that's a damn fair price for tanks.

No sweat or assumptions presumed, kcoralj! We all have our go to's. You were just spreading the good price word!
:)

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
One more question - did you have to purchase the the Tank Cartridge separately, or did they come with the atty?
It appears at GP they come together, but I remember reading on some sites they were sold separately.
Just want to be sure in case I bite the bullet

Can you use the tank atty and cartridges on a provari

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Can you use the tank atty and cartridges on a provari

The skirt of the cone sticks out about 3/8 of an inch past the atty threads, I've seen that people are using ego
battery charger adapters. You just need to get the connector out far enough so that the cone doesn't bottom out.

There was someone who posted a pic of them using an eGo T on a ProVari, but it required using a charger extender to do it.

Since I still carry my eGo with me, I thought this would be a great lil gizmo for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread