• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

eGo T review!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
OK just had to give my not so humble opinion here. I got my first eGo t atty and tanks today. Read alot about cleaning them first .... how to clean them blah blah blah. After a little while of waiting after opening the box (10 seconds or so a record for me) I realized I could not go through a whole cleaning reg just to try them. After using them is one thing but not when I just received them that seems silly. So I filled a tank with some vanilla cap. OMFG this is amazing. I am thinking if these hold up like they start I will never use anything else ever. No leaking ,,,,,no burnt taste..... no filler and for the love of God no Modding just to make it work right. On the down side I had to temporarily delay my provari purchase due to a financial turn for the worse but I figure that it will work out for the best as it will give me time to save the $$ and then I can buy TONS of accessories for it too (dont tell Mrs. RT).

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
OMFG this is amazing. I am thinking if these hold up like they start I will never use anything else ever. No leaking ,,,,,no burnt taste..... no filler and for the love of God no Modding just to make it work right.

Thanks for the review!
How would you compare the TH? Is it just like using a traditional atty or more like a carto?

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
Thanks for the review!
How would you compare the TH? Is it just like using a traditional atty or more like a carto?
As usual there is a break in period..... However I find that if I need more or less th I can adjust it slightly with how long my draw is. I need a moderate th so you experince may differ. I suppose it will vary based on other factors as well (nic level, voltage ect...). I also have always used lower res cartos. So I guess with all that being said it is probably close to LR cartos or standard attys.

kcoralj

Jan 22, 2011
Green Bay WI
The vape is definitely closer to atty than carto.
Produces enough TH for me, although I can really only feel TH with my first vape of the day.
The vapor is much cooler than when using a carto, cooler than using a drip tip + atty too.
Something about the design makes flavors stronger/different/dryer? Hard to nail it down:unsure:
my JC Black cherry seems very strong and dry, the strawberry I thought was weak and blah in a 510 is stronger and more complex in a tank, some flavors seem unaffected.

Of the three tankomizers I have in use one is a bit leaky (not bad enough that I can't use it,but I keep an eye on it) the other two work perfectly.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Thanks for the review, guys!

kcoralj - I'm still trying to get down the lingo on all the tanks, MAPS, etc.
Are those two items the same? And tanks are basically large clearomizers?
I remember you saying one of the clearomizers was a little leaky. Is that the same one you mentioned here? Is it a little leaky, but it hasn't increased it's leakyness over these past few weeks?

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
Thanks for the review, guys!

kcoralj - I'm still trying to get down the lingo on all the tanks, MAPS, etc.
Are those two items the same? And tanks are basically large clearomizers?
I remember you saying one of the clearomizers was a little leaky. Is that the same one you mentioned here? Is it a little leaky, but it hasn't increased it's leakyness over these past few weeks?

kcoralj if you don't mind I can field this one. I have used two of the three and I am waiting on the third. The clearomizers are CE-2s with a clear tube (tank) they are great but you almost always have to fiddle with them. Once they are empty I have been able to clean them but the tube,I have found, comes off easy after cleaning and almost has always had a leak for me after cleaning also.

The ego tank looks like a cart with a whistle tip but it is clear and you have to use it with an eGo T atty. The eGo T atty has a spike over it that punctures the bottome of the cart (tank). It then works like a DD. One of the htings I like about the eGo T so far is there has been no burnt taste like with the CE-2s.I did have a little juice on my batt when I took the tank and atty off last night but I let it sit all night upright in the atty and no other leaks. I will still use CE-2s just likely only in a MAP tank which I shouldl recieve in the next couple days

kcoralj

Jan 22, 2011
Green Bay WI
eGo T atty, Tank-atomizer = tankomizer at least that's what everyone is calling it on the volcano forums.

The T atty functions like cartridges, the atty stays on the battery and you change the tanks just like you would a cartridge.

By leaky tankomizer, I meant that one of my T attys doesn't always seal to the tanks properly.

Finally, I probably did have a leaky clearomizer, but I really haven't used them since I got my tanks:2cool:

Hope I haven't stirred up any more mud:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread