Ego/Tornado-Mod Vet admits!!!! Fantastic!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
Ok, I consider myself a mod vet by now. I have used nothing but mods for what seems to be forever now. Mods do have there place because they are nice to hold, and battery replace meant is cheap along with very high mah to go along that can run for days.

Yet, I now have a AUTO Mega(1000mah)Tornado/Ego battery, and I must say I'm VERY impressed with it. I would now almost change my stance on recommending mods to noobs.

I love this auto battery. It fires just right(if you know about small primer puff), it's easy to use, it last all day, it charges really fast with the FAST usb charger, and it REALLY feels like a cigar with a MEGA atomizer on it. I have to add....With the mega atty it makes all the difference with just how it feels in your mouth.

For the first time in OVER a year(getting to the next 1/4 mark) of vapping I really feel like I'm smoking. The Auto, the mouth piece, and along the size of it made it go over the top with that feel.

So What I recommend is not the manual battery, but the auto battery along with no cone....Just the atty that is the size of the cone. It's still nice with a standard 510(lr size of a 510), but it's just not a mind blowing PV like it is with the D recommend setup.

I admit I have not tried one with the button, but come on that just makes it like any other mod/pv on the market in my view. Cause you have to hold it different than you would smoking say a cigar.....

Anyways thought I would post this up for any noobs on the board tonight!

Keep Vapping
D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread