New Tornado/eGo Atomizer and cart holding 2,5ml!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ournature

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
bologna, ITALY

QE2

Sep 2, 2010
Texas
I recently got one of these, and I have to say that for my purposes, it is disappointing.

I went from a 510 mega atty to this eGo mega atty. It is true that the cart holds a lot of juice. That's the reason I got one; I wanted to go a full day, or at least a full work day, without having to top off. But the atty absolutely guzzles juice. I do enjoy the incredible vapor production, but it kinda defeats the purpose of storing so much juice.

Juice guzzling aside, my big issue with this atty is the taste. When the cart is full, the vapor production and taste are great! But when the cart starts to get a little dry (after maybe 60 puffs or so) the atty will sometimes have trouble wicking juice, and I end up getting a horrible, horrible taste in my mouth from the dry atty. At first, it will be a puff here and there, but as the cart continues to empty it will become nearly impossible to get a true hit from it. This is a situation that I never run into with my 510 atties, even with a nearly tapped-out cart. I have cleaned the atty with alcohol and also tried boiling it, but I can't get rid of the taste.

For people wanting a better hit from their Tornado/eGo, this would be a great atty. However, if you are trying to go longer between refills, I would recommend going with something else.

Jimbo52

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Chicago
These have been out for quite a while (I got mine from TW over 2 months ago). The Mega Carto + a Mega battery looks like a fat Tiparillo cigar. It does hold over 2ml. of e-liquid and does last quite a long time; but, for me, doesn't produce vapor/flavor like a regular 510 carto (let alone a 306 carto on a 3.7v device, that's heaven). Very Disappointing!!

2nd problem is refilling; you have to use a syringe to refill these bad boys (either from the top [difficult] or bottom), youtube has quite a few vids on the subject.

I bought 5 from TW (one was DOA, but TW wants it shipped back for replacement) and I will never buy these [or anything] from TW again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread