Ego-V/Kgo-VV... Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salm12

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
Monmouth County, NJ
I'm waiting for mine to come in the mail. I've seen the Twist and such before. But, I really liked the look with the LCD screen. I do work outside and as much as I love my telescope and my other VV/VW mods, they're just way to much to carry around all day with the risk of damaging them.

I'm just curious if anyone has had any experience with it/thoughts on it. (I got it for less than $20 so whether good or bad comments on it, it's appreciated)

kjustinc

May 9, 2013
Kobe, Japan
I'm waiting for mine to come in the mail. I've seen the Twist and such before. But, I really liked the look with the LCD screen. I do work outside and as much as I love my telescope and my other VV/VW mods, they're just way to much to carry around all day with the risk of damaging them.

I'm just curious if anyone has had any experience with it/thoughts on it. (I got it for less than $20 so whether good or bad comments on it, it's appreciated)

I got a 650mah ego-V recently. Works great so far. The battery seems to last me the whole day with little vaping in the day time and a lot at night. The USB charge is amazing as I work in an office.

PeteC2

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2013
Bristol, CT
Although a twist is a decent option, when I'm at work or on the go, any vv device is a bit of overkill for me as I want max portability (though not mini-cig!) and am really not into the "savoring" the vape mode. For on the go stuff I generally am happy with a 650mah batt and cartomizer combo - small, no fiddling around, no leakage issues. When relaxing/at home, I almost never use a cartomizer, looking for a more flavorful/accurate taste. Then vv and larger clearos/tanks become desireable.

IMHO, vv is somewhat overkill when using a small/mini clearomizer or cartomizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread