EHPro Bachelor RTA - single coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swede

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2011
Canada
I'll be keeping my eye on this one. Looks like a design that incorporates all the good features of a nice single coil tank that I like.

Been loving the Hurricane lately, which has been an improvement on the TGT2. This has the top fill that I've been missing.

With the simple build deck (hardest part will be making sure the leads are pre-clipped to the right length), and what looks to be a functional juice flow control, it should be a winner. The Goliath V2 that I tried was damn near impossible to move the juice control on if the tank was too tight, and clipped leads like a ..... Hopefully this solves all those issues elegantly.

When slowtech gets it in, or if a Canadian online store gets it for a decent price, count me in.

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
I haven't been antsy for a piece of vape gear in six months.
But I've got a desire for this thing to arrive... now. :p

My only two top fills (Bellus & Crown) have the threaded top caps.
I like the idea of the TFV4 style swing away/pinned cap. Would like to try one.

And nothing I have has juice flow control. That looks interesting.
I'm also really intrigued by this unique build design.

All together, if it performs... quite a nice package.

Next month. :(

:D

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
Just ordered one from slowtech. Price isn't the best if its going to be going for $20 in the US but for those of us overseas its not too bad, use RMBBUST for 10% off.
Price is still pretty good though!

$23.98 Authentic EHpro Bachelor RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - Bachelor, SS + Glass, Silver (free shipping) - FastTech.com

$23.98 Authentic EHpro Bachelor RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 4ml / 0.5ohm ROC coil / stainless steel + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Reactions: J_B_86

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
If you look at the deck picture on fasttech, there are two small holes flanking the negative lead hole. I just read the below explanation in the fasttech forum...

"the two tubes next to the negative post is to regulate the back pressure from the vacuum being broke. It retains enough pressure in those two tubes to allow the large air hole to maintain a air seal so juice can't be forced down. That was the reason why they were put next to the wicking channel and the only way to do it was by the negative post.

The negative side is a part of the deck so it can be exposed to the air channel without needing to be insulated. The physics and dynamics of maintaining the right amount of dual pressure in the large air hole required two not one air post next to the negative."

No clue if it's accurate but thought I would post it...

Jdurand

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
I haven't been antsy for a piece of vape gear in six months.
But I've got a desire for this thing to arrive... now. :p

My only two top fills (Bellus & Crown) have the threaded top caps.
I like the idea of the TFV4 style swing away/pinned cap. Would like to try one.

And nothing I have has juice flow control. That looks interesting.
I'm also really intrigued by this unique build design.

All together, if it performs... quite a nice package.

Next month. :(

:D

The tanks that I have that have juice control, I constantly run wide open. So far I haven't found juice control to be helpful. JMHO

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
The tanks that I have that have juice control, I constantly run wide open. So far I haven't found juice control to be helpful. JMHO

I'd probably experience the same, especially with the thick juices I've been using for so long.

But I've been toying with the idea of reducing my VG, although I expect my tinnitus (rock bands) will make that a very short experiment. :(

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
If you look at the deck picture on fasttech, there are two small holes flanking the negative lead hole. I just read the below explanation in the fasttech forum...

"the two tubes next to the negative post is to regulate the back pressure from the vacuum being broke. It retains enough pressure in those two tubes to allow the large air hole to maintain a air seal so juice can't be forced down. That was the reason why they were put next to the wicking channel and the only way to do it was by the negative post.

The negative side is a part of the deck so it can be exposed to the air channel without needing to be insulated. The physics and dynamics of maintaining the right amount of dual pressure in the large air hole required two not one air post next to the negative."

No clue if it's accurate but thought I would post it...

Makes no sense to me, and I'm pretty smart about these things. :confused: Do you understand what they actually do, if anything?

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
The only concern I have about this tank is the taifun style wicking that notch that the wick is laying in is a potential choke point. At least that was my experience with the taifun.

I agree, and said the same thing a few days ago.

I'm not sold and will wait for others to sample it. Wicks out the sides of the chamber reminds me of Taifun, granted with a bigger openings. I never liked the wicking in that atty. Wait and see for me.

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
Makes no sense to me, and I'm pretty smart about these things. :confused: Do you understand what they actually do, if anything?
Nope I don't really get it either. I was hoping someone around here could explain it better. I just figured we would all wonder what the bleeppity-bleep are those two holes next to the negative connection for and that's an answer I saw...

Reactions: TheWestPole

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
f9c0db6e4d92e588ee9439e3a4ceb76b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread