Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
FIY, fasttech currently has the better price with code "RMBBUST" than Efun.top with shipping added.

Screenshot 2016-01-20 at 2.41.33 PM.png
Screenshot 2016-01-20 at 2.44.24 PM.png

Reactions: Btsmokincat

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
Nope I don't really get it either. I was hoping someone around here could explain it better. I just figured we would all wonder what the bleeppity-bleep are those two holes next to the negative connection for and that's an answer I saw...

Right, I do wonder, and I still wonder.

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA
As intrigued as I am I'm gonna let someone else be the Guinea pig on this one. I've bought so many tanks recently to try and then wound up selling them cause they were not the holy grail I'm searching for. Lol I'm pretty smitten with my serpents for the time being, just can't seem to keep them full. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
As intrigued as I am I'm gonna let someone else be the Guinea pig on this one. I've bought so many tanks recently to try and then wound up selling them cause they were not the holy grail I'm searching for. Lol I'm pretty smitten with my serpents for the time being, just can't seem to keep them full. Lol

Agree again, also on the Serpent.

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
I'll get on this one after I let a few people give us some 'real-world' reviews and hands-on info. Right off the bat I can't stand the blue o-rings. I love the clean lines of the Serpent...this one just looks just so pieced together. But if it vapes good with good flavor, I will give it a shot and just not take it out in public! LOL

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA
LOL...yes, there is that...but they forced me to SEE it with the blue o-rings!!! I am forever damaged by that sight! First impressions and all that....
I like the blue. I'll trade ya my clear ones for your blue ones when we wind up getting this tank. Cause you know we will. Lol

Reactions: MMW

duc916

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2012
Nor Cal

I know where you're coming from. I'm going on 1.5 years with a set of modded Orchid V4's (6 ml, top filling, drilled air/juice channels)... many new tanks came and went that still don't offer anything game-changing, feature or flavor-wise, beyond what I've done with these Orchids...

Reactions: TheWestPole

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
Nope I don't really get it either. I was hoping someone around here could explain it better. I just figured we would all wonder what the bleeppity-bleep are those two holes next to the negative connection for and that's an answer I saw...
Glory holes perhaps?

Croak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Right behind you...
The tanks that I have that have juice control, I constantly run wide open. So far I haven't found juice control to be helpful. JMHO

Same here for daily use, but juice control is a god-send when you fly or even do a fair amount of elevation changes while driving/riding. And there's still that subset of vapers that prefer high/mostly PG juice that find being able to close off the JC helps quite a bit.

Jdurand

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
Same here for daily use, but juice control is a god-send when you fly or even do a fair amount of elevation changes while driving/riding. And there's still that subset of vapers that prefer high/mostly PG juice that find being able to close off the JC helps quite a bit.

I can see it's advantages in certain situations. I was just pointing out, for me, it wasn't a deal killer if a tank I like doesn't have juice Control.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
And it's a really good thing to have with top fill atties.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
And it would be good for leaving your mod in a warm car when you go into a store (when it gets warm again that is, brrrr ).

I've seen a few accounts of coming back and finding your tank has gotten car sick and puked its' guts out all over the seat. Not pretty. :eek:

:p

Squonkers do it, too. Best to take your gear in with you :)

Reactions: fishwater
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread