The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

EHPro Bachelor RTA - single coil

Discussion in 'RTA' started by Btsmokincat, Jan 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. man00ver

man00ver Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2014
    Braselton, GA, USA
    It's still in my tank harem. I've got six of 'em, and two are never empty. Huffing on one right now!

• Like Like x 1
  2. MMW

MMW Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2015
    NH
    Attaboy! Love the harem use. Don't hear that word used much.
    Well done!

• Like Like x 2
  3. JeremyR

JeremyR Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2012
    Oregon, IL
    Yeah Doc. I saw my buddy the other day, still using it daily and it was dry between the tank and base above the air control ring where it always weeded before. Vapes great too I must say.. Damn.

Sorry took so long, could have saved a lot of these tanks. I found the picture I took of what's inside the two piece chamber assembly.

[​IMG]

What your seeing there is the threaded bottom portion of the tank section, the juice control is integrated. So the chamber you normally see is pulled off and still attached with the glass as seen in the background.

The black o-ring right there is what's leaking.

Just hammer the juice ports that got deformed flat again, worked fine for me, the key sealing point is the oring. It was a common one as I had one laying around that fit or I just cleaned and flipped the oring, don't remember. Lol

So how did I get it off? Well as the pic assumes, it was fully assembled and I popped it off by hand iirc. On the mod bend like breaking a stick it till it went crooked then back the other way as I pulled and it popped off.

Took everything apart and then hammered the camber back together.

4. ashtrayogdc

ashtrayogdc Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2013
    Saskatchewan
    Well looks like I know what I'll be doing on my day off @JeremyR

Thanks much

5. JeremyR

JeremyR Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2012
    Oregon, IL
    Good luck @ashtrayogdc

Hope it goes well for you, it's still a good vape. Great airflow.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.