Ehpro Kayfun Lite Plus V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

raige93

Jul 4, 2014
Palmyra, PA
I've been dripping for months now and stopped by a local B&M and they had a KFL+ V2 there and I figured "eh, why not". I've never used an rta before so I figured I'd keep it simple. 28 g Kanthal, 2mm ID, forget the wraps, 1.25 ohms. Had the coil centered over the air flow hole, wicked with Shishiedo, filled 'er up after wetting and tucking the wicks annnnndddd, 2 minutes later, dry hits galore. My cotton had gotten cut when I screwed the chimney on :( Can anybody offer build advice for these damn things? Dripping at work can be a pain some times and it's about time I get around to getting an rta.

MattyTny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
New York
When you wick this rta you need to carefully trim the tail ends so they are just touching the deck. Tuck the ends in so they are not protruding past the chamber threads. Do not leave the tails too puffy. Screw on the chamber slowly, if you start to see the wick twist as you screw on the chamber you need to start over. You'll get it down after a few tries, just be careful.

Some people like to pull the tails up and screw the chamber over them, trim the tails, then tuck the tails in while the chamber is on. I prefer trimming and placing the wick then screwing on the chamber.

Here's a link to the KF thread, I know it's long but you'll get some ideas here. Just start from the last page and work yourself backwards.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/rebuildable-atomizer-systems/436118-kayfun-lite.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread