Kayfun lite V2 plus help needed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingVaroon

Jan 14, 2015
Fullerton, CA
I have a lite v2 (infinite i think) and it works great... when I use it - I generally drip (Reo!) I have it sitting on a mech built at 1.2-1.6 wicked with ReadyXWick. I've got a 50/50 or 60/40 juice in there, so no "Clowds" but great flavor. My build in there is 28ga on either a 3/32 or 7/64... idr - for a long while I was building 7/64, but recently switched back to 3/32 and I cant remember if I've rebuilt it since then.

how many wraps do you put around 3/32 with 28ga to get that resistance?

KC1BLE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Concord
I regularly take apart and clean my kayfuns. The insulator isn't melted.

Keep in mind I'm only having this dry hit problem with the V2 plus. The 3.1 which I've had for over a year now still kicks line a champ. The V2 is only 3 weeks new.

But thank you for your input.

I'm curious, has anybody else here purchased this tank?

Hi King, I recently received my kayfun Lite V2 and have none of the problems you mention. I am running 6 wraps of 30g with cotton. It measures 1.8 ohms. Airflow is open pretty good and no dry hits in the 3 or 4 tankfuls I have vaped as of yet. Not sure what your problem could be, but I would start by testing and maybe you do have a short somewhere. Good luck I hope you get it figured out. I love my KFL and it is now my primary RTA.

KingVaroon

Jan 14, 2015
Fullerton, CA
Yep, could be the mod providing more power than a different mod would. More power can surely give burnt hits. To cure that, add one or two wraps to your coil to raise the resistance. With a mech, you have to build for it, rather than adjust it to your build.

It appears that was the problem. I'm running it on the nemesis/chi you now instead of the stingray x and its hitting fine.

Thanks everyone for all your help. Especially roxynoodle and keepsmiling :)
This was a very helpful thread and board overall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread