Not open for further replies.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
@Tonee N is offering good advice. Priority Mail is insured. It usually arrives in 2-3 days and has built in insurance. It adds (usually) $3.00-ish to the cost but its worth it, especially if the item is sold under a no refund policy.

It may be a hassle to get paid by USPS, but at least you can.

fishj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2014
lawrenceville, Illinois
Eightvape went from great to lousy. I was cut off three time before some answered my call. On my order over $250. they would not give a discount code or free shipping. The lady acted like it was funny that I wanted some help with either of those. I am finished with Eightvape.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I had ONE experience with eightvape. It did not begin well, it was not enjoyable at all, and it had a deeply unhappy ending. They're on my "No way in hell even if China and the US go to trade war," list. Sorry to hear about your own unhappy events. I had never used them before, and they really sucked and were RUDE in their customer service emails. I was like, "Never again."

Anna

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Eightvape Customer service sucks my order never arrived and for anyone wondering I didn’t have insurance but any other vendor would have replaced the order or gave me my money back Eightvape can kiss my !!!
Did you contact them? If so, who did you talk to? What did you order and when did you order it?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

hh3121976

Moved On
Jul 10, 2018
Did you contact them? If so, who did you talk to? What did you order and when did you order it?

I did contact them not sure who I talked to but they said they wouldn’t do anything about it that the next time I ordered to use priority shipping!The order was for 41$ worth of eliquid.The order was placed on June 19th and it’s July 10th

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
I did contact them not sure who I talked to but they said they wouldn’t do anything about it that the next time I ordered to use priority shipping!The order was for 41$ worth of eliquid.The order was placed on June 19th and it’s July 10th
I wouldn't expect them to do anything about either if I chose First Class as the shipping method.
I have placed 20+ orders without a problem, the last 3 were shipped First Class.
Instead of making your 1st post here trashing a good company I believe you should pay for priority shipping instead.

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Eightvape went from great to lousy. I was cut off three time before some answered my call. On my order over $250. they would not give a discount code or free shipping. The lady acted like it was funny that I wanted some help with either of those. I am finished with Eightvape.
Over the past few months, they have a ton of complaints on facebook, google and some here. Don't know what happened.

hh3121976

Moved On
Jul 10, 2018
I wouldn't expect them to do anything about either if I chose First Class as the shipping method.
I have placed 20+ orders without a problem, the last 3 were shipped First Class.
Instead of making your 1st post here trashing a good company I believe you should pay for priority shipping instead.

Sounds like you need to mind your own business if a company can’t do any better than that people need to know not to buy from them

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Sounds like you need to mind your own business if a company can’t do any better than that people need to know not to buy from them
Apparently the only reason you have joined ECF to complain about your own mistake and not to be a productive member.
You have made this everyone's business by posting it on a public forum. You made the choice to choose cheap shipping without insurance, there is no one to blame but yourself.

hh3121976

Moved On
Jul 10, 2018
I’ve had a account on this forum for about 8 years now but I couldn’t remember my password.The reason I made the post was for everyone to see it glad you got to see it too!You must have something to do with Eightvape.com or you wouldn’t be replying to this post!Im not the only one that has been ripped off by this company and if I get ripped off again you will see another post!

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
I’ve had a account on this forum for about 8 years now but I couldn’t remember my password.The reason I made the post was for everyone to see it glad you got to see it too!You must have something to do with Eightvape.com or you wouldn’t be replying to this post!Im not the only one that has been ripped off by this company and if I get ripped off again you will see another post!
nevermind.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
I am not an employee nor do I have stock in Eightvape or Eightcig. As far as you making a new account that's fine, but ranting about a company, there is a line to wait in, the same with poor quality control and customer service with manufacturers.
I believe that posting about it will not change the problem only going to the heart of the matter. Call the company until you get the GM, remember names and phone numbers.

juicyfer

Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Leoma TN
I am not an employee nor do I have stock in Eightvape or Eightcig. As far as you making a new account that's fine, but ranting about a company, there is a line to wait in, the same with poor quality control and customer service with manufacturers.
I believe that posting about it will not change the problem only going to the heart of the matter. Call the company until you get the GM, remember names and phone numbers.

Apparently the only reason you have joined ECF to complain about your own mistake and not to be a productive member.
You have made this everyone's business by posting it on a public forum. You made the choice to choose cheap shipping without insurance, there is no one to blame but yourself.

Like I said I have had an account at ECF for many years and I didn’t create an account just to trash talk a company I have recovered my password and still glad I made the post.This will not be the only place that I intend to let people know how Eightvape’s customer service is.I have made 4 support tickets have called and been hung up on multiple times!What kind of company deals with customers in such a way.The smart thing for them to have done was made it right by shipping my lost items to me again or putting a credit back on my credit card for the amount that I spent.Why lose a customer that buys something new every week over 41 dollars ??Why would someone that only needs a bottle of liquid pay 10.95 priority shipping just so they won’t have to worry about if they will get what they ordered or not?If you had to pay 10.95 for shipping it wouldn’t matter how big of a sale they had going on you could get it cheaper anywhere else!

• Agree
Reactions: Janusz

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I have used eightvape with no problems but have been reading some bad reviews lately as well. Reminds me of when VapeNW changed hands. They used to be a great vendor too. Maybe eightvape took on a partner or is under new management.

juicyfer

Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Leoma TN
So, you had a bad experience, move on. There are several other companies to purchase from and I guarantee that someone has had an issue with each and every one of them.

Well this is my first time having any problem getting anything I’ve paid for.I plan on moving on but thought if this post can save anyone from losing their hard earned money that will be a good thing.If someone reads this and makes a purchase from Eightvape maybe they will know to get insurance on their package because if it gets lost Eightvape sure ain’t gonna help you out!

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Forum Rules
8. Courtesy
a. Members must be polite at all times. When addressing another Forum user, you will be polite. Courteous discussion is welcome here but heated and abusive argument is not.

We have a Negative Reviews Forum for a reason - we don't do this in General Discussion or New Members.
Reviews of Suppliers - Negative

...creating Multiple accounts is against the Rules :
Forum Rules
5. Registration
a. One person, one account. This means:
i. You can only have one account.
ii. Only one person can use an account.
b. A person is only allowed one member account at ECF. Do not create multiple accounts. If there is a problem with your account and you cannot access it, DO NOT create another account: instead open a support ticket via the Contacts link at the top and bottom of every page and we will resolve the issue for you.

...and thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread