Eightvape customer support

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashuhh

Verified Member
Dec 31, 2017
Jackson, TN
If you use the customer support one they are usually within 24hrs. (they were for me but I sent it on a weekday) If you use the regular support one they might be a little slower. One of my favorite places to order from

It’s been a day and a half. I’m sure I’m just being impatient. I tend to do that.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yes, depending on any given day how busy a vendor is may depend on the timeliness of a given support request. I only start to get upset if two or more (business) days go by, and I don't know whether Eightavpes deals with orders during the weekend. They may or may not, but I just count weekends as non business days, for my own comfort, as some vendors remain open and in operation and others don't. Best of luck,

Anna

ashuhh

Verified Member
Dec 31, 2017
Jackson, TN
Hi and Welcome-
Eight vape is a good vendor that I have used many times this year with no problems.
Try their FaceBook page- they are very responsive to messages there. I am sure you would probably have to wait until Monday when they are open.
:)

Yah I actually send a message on facebook messenger and they were decently rude and I said I just wanted to know how long it typically takes to get a response and the read it and didn’t reply. Oh well. Hopefully they will get to me this week. I’ll definitely try calling them tomorrow. Thanks everyone for your replies. ❤️

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Wow- Rude?
I have only had positive dealings with them and always seemed very helpful and very fast shipping from them.
They shouldn't be rude to customers and if you have not placed your order yet, try another vendor- there are many out there that appreciate their customers and have great customer service.

ashuhh

Verified Member
Dec 31, 2017
Jackson, TN
Wow- Rude?
I have only had positive dealings with them and always seemed very helpful and very fast shipping from them.
They shouldn't be rude to customers and if you have not placed your order yet, try another vendor- there are many out there that appreciate their customers and have great customer service.

Sadly I’ve already placed and got my order. The issue is that one of the ejuice bottles leaked out completely. They finally emailed me but they are asking me if I’m sure it actually leaked and whatnot. Like the bottles empty and the packaging was all wet. Pretty sure it leaked out. They haven’t replied. Seems like it’s going to take a week to even get anything sorted out.

Attachments

• AA74D4A9-6600-4C85-A376-BCA046C9C498.jpeg
    AA74D4A9-6600-4C85-A376-BCA046C9C498.jpeg
    692.3 KB · Views: 48

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Sadly I’ve already placed and got my order. The issue is that one of the ejuice bottles leaked out completely. They finally emailed me but they are asking me if I’m sure it actually leaked and whatnot. Like the bottles empty and the packaging was all wet. Pretty sure it leaked out. They haven’t replied. Seems like it’s going to take a week to even get anything sorted out.

They have been a very good vendor and sure they will make it right for you, just takes a little time.

Reactions: stols001

ashuhh

Verified Member
Dec 31, 2017
Jackson, TN
They have been a very good vendor and sure they will make it right for you, just takes a little time.

They refused to send me a replacement and said they can only give me a 20% off coupon. I still have to pay for shipping. I’ll never order from them again. Am upset.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
So I still have to pay $5.25 for shipping and only get $1.99 off. That’s a bunch of crap.
That's awful!!!!
I don't know what is happening there- they were a great company a year ago and have been reading complaints on the forums lately, something has changed. I stopped ordering a while back when they started to charge for shipping and charged for tax too- I live in NY not NV!
Call your CC company and do a charge back - you didn't get what you paid for and 8Vape is no help on making it right at least you would get your money back!

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
That's awful!!!!
I don't know what is happening there- they were a great company a year ago and have been reading complaints on the forums lately, something has changed. I stopped ordering a while back when they started to charge for shipping and charged for tax too- I live in NY not NV!
Call your CC company and do a charge back - you didn't get what you paid for and 8Vape is no help on making it right at least you would get your money back!
I live in NW NV and they charge me sales tax also just like all the other online vendors charge me.
I always choose priority mail shipping in case anything happens to my order in transit then I'm covered fully on my order.
If Eightvape offered to give you 20% off and you didn't choose priority mail shipping then you should be fortunate, other companies wouldn't have.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
I live in NW NV and they charge me sales tax also just like all the other online vendors charge me.
I always choose priority mail shipping in case anything happens to my order in transit then I'm covered fully on my order.
If Eightvape offered to give you 20% off and you didn't choose priority mail shipping then you should be fortunate, other companies wouldn't have.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I must be lucky because most of my other online vendors do not charge tax and if I spend a certain amount there is no ship charge either.
I use Vaporrange in CA for many orders, free shipping and no tax on any order.
LOL- I have not had any problems with 8Vape when I ordered from them.
@ashuhh has the problem with 8Vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread