ejuice in Qatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snaki

Nov 18, 2015
Hello everyone!
I'm a new member on your forum, so maybe I should write somewhere else. If so, please sorry.

So in a few days I'm going to Qatar. I expect to spend about 6 months there, so lots of juice needed. How much ejuice can I bring with me? I heard, that ejuice has to be "original", but in our country we mix it by ourselves. Please tell me something.

ejuice mafia

Unresolved Status
Nov 6, 2015
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Please see:
PG vs VG – Which One Should You Choose?
The above may define "original".
You may need to ask the Airline how much (liters) of PG and VG you can place in a suitcase (not carry on) with unbroken seals. Might even have to bring proof of purchase. You might tell the Airline what you would like to do and let them tell you what you can do in writing (email) in case there is any misunderstanding.

Reactions: Snaki

ejuice mafia

Unresolved Status
Nov 6, 2015
  • Deleted by classwife

Snaki

Nov 18, 2015
Thanks for your replies, most of all I would like to know if there could be any problems with law. 'Cause if they just ask me to throw it into trash, that will not be a big problem. I just don't know anything about Emirates, in Europe and USA if you bring something they don't allow, they just offer you to throw it to trash. Some guys told me, that Emirates, Qatar also, are not so indulgent and may take to prison.

ejuice mafia

Unresolved Status
Nov 6, 2015
  • Deleted by classwife

ejuice mafia

Unresolved Status
Nov 6, 2015
  • Deleted by classwife

ejuice mafia

Unresolved Status