We're in luck. Back in stock this morning. :rolleyes::laugh:
1038984.png

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Quick question folks...do the new 1.2 GS air coils fit in the Gs air-m tank? Is there a significant difference between 1.2 coils and the 1.5? I'm sure this has been asked but I'm new (thinking about buying a gs air-m tank) to the eleaf gs air tank, and just want to make sure I get the best rig for it. Thanks!
Welcome to the party!
I think the overwhelming preference is for the 1.5 coils around here, 1.2 coils had some hit or miss
reviews and seemed to be more dependent on how high the ratio of PG/VG was in your juice that
caused some wicking issues.
Keep us up to date on what your decide @time2quit on what you decide and your experience!

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Welcome to the party!
I think the overwhelming preference is for the 1.5 coils around here, 1.2 coils had some hit or miss
reviews and seemed to be more dependent on how high the ratio of PG/VG was in your juice that
caused some wicking issues.
Keep us up to date on what your decide @time2quit on what you decide and your experience!
I might add, the rebuilt 1.5's are fantastic!! Recoiling The GS Air | E-Cigarette Forum

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Hi Nanny! :) Been home from work for 2 days sick. This is the first day I've actually felt human. Noah brought home some kind of stomach crud and I got hit the hardest. :(
OH NO! I am not pushing the "like" button on sickness! It is going around so bad, right now. Ours have had it, too. Stomach bugs, fevers, congestion and coughs. Little guys are just a cesspool!
Glad you are better today. Rest up when you can!

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Today is the first day I've been able to vape. Yesterday I couldn't stand the smell of it. I'd heave just thinking of it. :shock:
Sounds like your going to be fine now. Isn't it nice. If you were still smoking you'd probably be feeling terrible for a month. :)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Sounds like your going to be fine now. Isn't it nice. If you were still smoking you'd probably be feeling terrible for a month. :)
Yep! I went through McDonald's drive thru this morning and was behind a smoker. I almost heaved myself to death until I moved on.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Yep! I went through McDonald's drive thru this morning and was behind a smoker. I almost heaved myself to death until I moved on.
That's the truth. I can be on the Parkway with someone in front of me toking on a smoke and I smell it! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread