Eleaf Invoke wrong resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
While 0.15 may seem like a lot, if it's consistent, I'm not ENTIRELY sure I'd worry about it (although I think you'd be well within your rights if a) it's under warranty and it concerns you, and b) it just started when before it was fine to return it, honestly. If you are concerned.

My steampunk nano reads coils high and has consistently done so from the start, and since it's never been a problem, I've never worried and it was one of my first mods. I'd say though, do what feels right to YOU, especially if it has gone from "normal" to "weird."

I have also never heard of this issue for a .Pico, and I have with the steampunk so there is THAT. Etc.

Anna

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
Hello!

Im a bit stumped, my Eleaf Invoke reads all coils higher by about 0.15ohms. It works fine otherwise. I have cleaned the 510 pin.
Before I open it up, I was hoping someone could advise on what the cause could be.

Thank you all very much!

Regards,
Sidhu
Have you looked at running Arcticfox firmware on that mod.... it has the ability to adjust the metering error. not sure this software works on that mod but worth a Google search. ... verify the compatibility on the ArcticFox page. Search NFE team ArcticFox.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread