Eleaf melo 3 4ml sub ohm tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneManArmy84

Jun 28, 2018
I have a melo 3 tank and i need to know 100% what coils are compatible to use in this tank any help here is what i have heard works
Atlantis v1 and v2 coils
Herakles coils
Trition coils
Freeman starre coils
Eleaf ijust and ijust 2 coils

Can somebody please confirm this information for me on these other coils listed as being compatible for the the melo 3 4ml full size sub ohm tank

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I have a melo 3 tank and i need to know 100% what coils are compatible to use in this tank any help here is what i have heard works
Atlantis v1 and v2 coils
Herakles coils
Trition coils
Freeman starre coils
Eleaf ijust and ijust 2 coils
Can somebody please confirm this information for me on these other coils listed as being compatible for the the melo 3 4ml full size sub ohm tank
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might want to phone and talk to your local Brick & Mortar Vape shop which sells some of these coils. Then visit to confirm.
Could fill in your location, it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread