Electronic-Ash Menthol Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
Tonight a little later I will be posting a review of Electronic-Ash's Menthol. I have purposely not vaped any menthol at all today so that I could mix their menthol and do a fresh review tonight when I start vaping it. I ordered 24 mgs in a 50 ml bottle. I have cut it to about 10 mgs. I do this with a lot of menthol/mint juices and still have flavor, so let's see how this one stands up.

Be back later tonight to give my full review.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
Having equipment problems tonight! Anyhow finally got a new atty in and on passthrough. I want to report more in the morning, but so far, I do like their menthol. It is sweeter than other menthols and then still has a menthol kick. It's a cross between a mint and a menthol in my opinion. I have cut it down quite a bit from 24 and it still has tons of flavor. The vape is excellent. I would definitely purchase this one again.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
Yes Angel, and for the price AND it's GOOD, you can't beat it. I vaped it ALL day today making sure I liked it. If it wasn't good, the price wouldn't matter to me. But this is a good deal for a good juice! Let me know that you like it. I usually have pretty good tastes. :) Actually buying 100 ml of this with the 25% discount and the shipping, it's cheaper than ordering from China Eastmall for their 100 mls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread