Status
Not open for further replies.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
No, it would use just the same. The only difference is you won't need to top off the carto, you just fill the tank which then fills the carto via the hole punched in it. If you do use more, it is because you are not having any dry hits. That is a good thing.

I recommend getting a tank tool with the tank for easy filling.

and BTW, WELCOME to ECF!

cerver7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2010
Shamong NJ
It will be the same. I go through about 3ml per day no matter if its just carto or a carto tank.

Just my .02$ here, but the Smoktech Tanks and their cartos are just plain bad IMO. I tried them before going to Pyrex Tanks (glass). Pyrex tanks do cost a little bit more, but the quality is better hands down. And i punch my own Boge/Fusion cartos for those tanks. The carto punches are cheap and easy to use. They do not flood or gurggle or give me any issues at all.

Cheers and welcome to ECF :)

Jim N

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2012
Colorado
Consider the following with a "grain of salt" as I have only been vaping for a month:

With cartridges, I felt I had to top it off constantly to get a consistent vape. It was probably the same, but it seemed like more. It also seemed I had to "prime" the cartridges by puffing and felt that was just wasted vapor.

I switched to a 510 tank and found some liquids burned faster. I suspected it had something to do with the PG/VG mix. I added 1 drop of VG to 9 drops of the fast burning juice and the situation improved. It also leaked a bit every once in a while and I'm sure I wasted a lot of juice. It "gurgled" a lot also.

Just got the eGo-C Type B Kit from Cignot yesterday. It holds 2 ml and I've been swapping between a menthol and chocolate/coffee tank since yesterday and both are about half full. It seems significantly more efficient than the 510 tank. Very little "gurgling" and a LOT MORE VAPOR.

Last edited:

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
It will be the same. I go through about 3ml per day no matter if its just carto or a carto tank.

Just my .02$ here, but the Smoktech Tanks and their cartos are just plain bad IMO. I tried them before going to Pyrex Tanks (glass). Pyrex tanks do cost a little bit more, but the quality is better hands down. And i punch my own Boge/Fusion cartos for those tanks. The carto punches are cheap and easy to use. They do not flood or gurggle or give me any issues at all.

Cheers and welcome to ECF :)

There are some glass tanks out that are no more than the smoktech tanks the clear ones from IBTanked are very cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread