eLiquid Sale going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

balldope

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Northern New Jersey - USA
Hey All,
Patrick over at healthysmokeshop.com (yeah I know, everyone hates the name) has a nice sale going on this weekend for eliquids, 10% to 20% off his 20ml bottles. I have not seen any reviews on his eliquids but for the price it's worth a try. He is very responsive to email.

Sale Page:
healthysmokeshop.com/specialorder.aspx

aasupplyny

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
USA
hmmm... the prices are good...

$79.50 for 200ml shipped?

Has anyone tried any of their juices? see some funky flavors ...Osmanthus ,Zaozai, Light Frarance,Concen.

the em-901/em-801! ... looks like the same stuff as www.eastmall.net - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd
"the battery lasts for 12 hours if used normally" hmm... anyone tried this model?
Define "normally" please.

I'll probably pickup some juice and try it.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Personally, I think these are a David Yang product.

For one, the flavors are the same. Two, pix of the bottles are the same. And 3, David sells his in lots of 5-20ml bottles. This guy sells them individually....might be a good chance to try some flavors before buying 5 of them at once from David.

I ordered 6 various bottles and the shipping was $7.95. I already received an invoice and here is there contact info:

HealthySmokeShop.com

390 Lincoln St

South Portland, ME 04106

PH: 207-409-7891

FAX: 207-409-7891

Hmmmm....US based!

Let's see how long shipping takes!

Lu

Last edited:

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I will Rita. I had already ordered some Red Bull and flavorless from David. It's funny that I was debating on some other flavors too but concluded I better think about it a little more. At $50 a pop, I thought I'll check around and maybe try a smaller size first before ordering that much. Then, voilà! There they are! Great twist! :p

Lu

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Oh I just noticed something else on the site:

Note: These orders will be sent to our supplier as a batch order on Sunday night. This is how we are able to offer these great prices, by including all your orders with our weekly inventory request! Your order will take approx. 5-10 days from Sunday Night. It should be less, but so far it looks like a lot of people are wanting to save on this order, so please understand we will get them out as soon as posible, and our commitmnt to you is we will ALWAYS keep you informed about the status of your order!

My guess is his supplier is David....so now it has to be shipped from China. Actually, this is still ok with me since I still get the chance to try the various flavors before investing the $50 in a flavor I might not like.

Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread