Eliquid suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrippH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Little rock
I think he's asking for a tobacco flavor. Probably something that most closely resembles an analog. Not grape or fried apple, lol. I have ordered a lot of juice looking for that and it seems they just can't replicate it. Lots of peopple recommend backwoods. I ordered a lot from them because of it and still don't get why they call it tobacco flavor. Applewood is pleasant but not exactly what someone wanting an analog taste is looking for since it tastes nothing like an analog. A cigar flavor is replicated well by halo with the Bella Valencia. Not sure why they can replicate so well a cigar flavor yet everything that's supposed to taste like an analog is vanilla or caramel and overly sweet. Just don't wanna see this guy spend all the money I spent trying to find that flavor!!

bluebelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2010
Rochester New York
I am at about the end of my juice rope here.

I have spent the last couple of weeks reading here and have ordered multpile flavors of samples from 3 different vendors that were recommended here on ECF and have found just 2 flavors I like mildly from one. Not in love with either, but they are the only things keeping me trying to vape.

This last trial/order was the worst. 2 of the flavors were just amazingly awful, and so strong a nasty that the atomizers are being soaked and cleaned as I type, if either one of them had been my first vape, they would have been my last. Ordered 7 samples from this vendor, and not one I would want to vape again, even with the flavors I could stomach.

I have spent over $100.00 already on this ejuice search and no end in sight. Did try to mix it up this time and get a stronger nicotine level which I read would boost the flavor as well as help me get off those analogs since 24 mg still hasn't done it,but a another real disappointment.

Am starting to wonder if my flavor is out there at all.

I keep reading raves on flavors people have tried and immediately love (which I know is subjective but still...) and I have yet to try one that truly has made a hit with me. Getting pretty expensive too ordering and finding nothing I care for. The bottles just keep piling up. And am starting to get gun shy about trying any other sites or vendors.

How long did it take for other people here to find their flavors (s)?

headyfunk1

Oct 6, 2010
west chester pa
ok I know its beena while since my original post. I ordered JC red oak sampler. I really like the Tenn cured, and the domestic. everything else was not to my liking. I also ordered more usa red box. and i mix and match and its been going good. I also ordered some pumkin pie, and pumpkin spice from Vaporrenu. they are both terrible!!!!!!!!!! i figured i would get a seasonal flavor, but I wasted 30 bucks. all that aside i'm happy with the usa red box/jc domestic/jc tennessee cured.

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
ok I know its beena while since my original post. I ordered JC red oak sampler. I really like the Tenn cured, and the domestic. everything else was not to my liking. I also ordered more usa red box. and i mix and match and its been going good. I also ordered some pumkin pie, and pumpkin spice from Vaporrenu. they are both terrible!!!!!!!!!! i figured i would get a seasonal flavor, but I wasted 30 bucks. all that aside i'm happy with the usa red box/jc domestic/jc tennessee cured.
I have the red oak sampler too. I chocked on the tenn cure and don't care for the domestic much either. I liked the others a lot, especially the Island. FSUSA's coffeex is really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread