Elphaba

Status
Not open for further replies.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
I see you haven't been a member of ecf a year yet so you are right. You don't know me!

However as a volunteer SA you should know how to go back through this forum and see that as one of the original volunteer associates, I was part of the life blood that made this forum what it is today.

You will also see that when I and the majority of original SAs resigned, we didn't make it public why we did so.

Now if you go back to my first post regarding this, you will see that not only was I defending FSUSA, David agreed with my statements.

The original supplier associates were not tools! Vapgal can attest to that.

Now go back and read my posts on the threads that are now locked and show me where I have an apparent grudge with David. The last thread I posted on here before the current ones was responding to David asking about Verizon 4G LTE cell phones. I told him how much he'll love them. Yeah, that's truly grudge action there.

So next time before you throw out accusations at someone you admit you don't know, don't be a tool. Read their words. Anaylze their meaning before falsing accusing someone of being negative. My words weren't negative to David or anyone else.

I went out of my way to use common sense examples of how it would only be beneficial for David to advertise his nic supplier the same way he does his flavorant supplier.

So before you lock or delete this thread, look in the mirror if you want to see who is currently acting like a tool.

Go back through this forum. Read the hundreds, no thousands of posts made by SalemGold, Free2BeMe, and myself and see how this forum became the hangout it is today. I didn't list MistressNomad since she was an employee but she should also be included. We along with Vap made this the environment it is.

Don't come in as a Johnny Come Lately and make accusations the veterans of this forum know show you don't have a clue. It never looks good when a SA looks like they are clueless.

Before you accuse me of attacking you, remember your last post before locking that thread. I'm merely responding to your misguided attacks on my motive and more important, my character.

I'm sure David and Pam will agree I am the last person that should be attacked on this forum.

Last edited:
all water under the bridge man. Pam and I are some of the nicest people anyone will ever meet.
Let's move on, Elphaba13 is a sweet lady in our book.
We understand folks desires to know about nic suppliers, flavor suppliers and next will probably be pg/vg suppliers. We are coontracted to FlavourART as a large North American Distributor of theres to place their banner on our site. We agreed to that as the owners of this company.
We have simply stated, twice now, that we will not be supplying that information, it is proprietary to the nature of our business. We stated we never even heard of the nic supplier who screwed up recently. There was no need for us to find some thread about it, and deny we used them, "for the good of our reputation".
Obviously that company does not test constantly as we do.
It really is Thanks Giving Day. I really have asked everyone to let all of this go and carry it on elsewhere if they wish.
Elphaba doesn't deserve special treatment over all of this. And neither do Pam and I. So let's stop already and move on.
David & Pam

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
all water under the bridge man. Pam and I are some of the nicest people anyone will ever meet.
Let's move on, Elphaba13 is a sweet lady in our book.
We understand folks desires to know about nic suppliers, flavor suppliers and next will probably be pg/vg suppliers. We are coontracted to FlavourART as a large North American Distributor of theres to place their banner on our site. We agreed to that as the owners of this company.
We have simply stated, twice now, that we will not be supplying that information, it is proprietary to the nature of our business. We stated we never even heard of the nic supplier who screwed up recently. There was no need for us to find some thread about it, and deny we used them, "for the good of our reputation".
Obviously that company does not test constantly as we do.
It really is Thanks Giving Day. I really have asked everyone to let all of this go and carry it on elsewhere if they wish.
Elphaba doesn't deserve special treatment over all of this. And neither do Pam and I. So let's stop already and move on.
David & Pam

I'm the first to agree buddy. It is bad enough seeing how badly the Lions let me down. The Bears needs someone to slow down the Packers.:p I had let it go and was content with agreeing to disagree. However I didn't think it fair to have someone who DOESN'T know me, or our personal history to make a false accusation then lock the thread before I could respond. I was about to write you an email and ask what was going on with her (although I didn't know she was a her until reading your post) and leave it at that. Now that I have heard your answer to my question before I ask, I don't have to bother you with an email. :2cool:

Happy Turkey Day to you, Pam and the little Pilgrims.;)

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
wow, I am female hear me gently, or not, roar :)

Ok let's let this one go ok folks?

See what happened while I was replying to you. Your own SA didn't follow your advice. And she admits to calling me a tool! I hope you publicly set the record straight since so many newer folks don't know the history.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
1. I did not lock the thread. Get your facts right.

2. I have a life and do not plan to spend it trawling through old posts.

3. I did not call all SAs tools. Just one.

4. I do not plan to engage you further.

And you obviously don't listen to your boss. That's surely a good way to help his business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread