Not open for further replies.

muldrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Easton, MD
Here is the response from Maryland Andy Harris:

Dear Mr. Mulder,

Thank you for taking the time to contact me about H.R. 2058, the FDA Deeming Authority Clarification Act of 2015. I am proud to co-sponsor this piece of legislation, and very much appreciate your interest and your input.

The FDA Deeming Authority Clarification Act of 2015 amends the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act with respect to deemed tobacco products, and for other purposes.

On April 28, 2015, the bill was referred to the House Committee on Ways and Means. As a cosponsor of this bill I will support efforts to move it through the legislative process.

I hope this information has been helpful. As the 114th Congress addresses the many challenges facing our nation, I hope you will continue to share your suggestions. I look forward to partnering with you on this very important issue in the future. To keep up with my work in Congress, visit my website at harris.house.gov and sign up to receive updates at harris.house.gov/contact-me/newsletter.

Sincerely,
ThywPUxmj6JBf3FiofQCzj0f4W-7wnNxOVu5sdFoPdhw1tPBM9uEo8rkX1ypPgNqCEDQDgODD0cq-FzHv0RfbB_AALdRQI_8ukcAPJ6EYdBeTPldYnxM7r4IO-STGRrXbw=s0-d-e1-ft

Andy Harris M.D.
Member of Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread