EMDCC's - ADJUSTABLE DRAW / AIR FLOW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

newb

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
Chicago Area Burbs
I dont know if anyone mentioned this.. (sorry if they did.. I just re-discovered vaping after a 6 month break lol)

The draw / air flow is adjustable to your prefference!

The connector on the cartomizer has a notch which you can turn clockwise and counter clockwise with a small & thin flathead screwdriver or anything that fits down the tube so you can reach it. (if you own a 808 to 510 adapter you should know what I am talking about)

Turning to the right actually loosens the airflow / draw and turning to the left tightens it..

If you didnt know about this and try it.. let me know how you like it.. :vapor:

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Must only be the 'slots' alignment on the center post and carto case that has anything to do with draw. That center post is a press fit with the positive coil side soldered to it and almost no vertical movement. There are no threads on the post.

BTW, I've tried your method in the past with no discernible draw diff... just saying...
dontknow.gif

fray

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
arkansas
www.ejoose.com
Must only be the 'slots' alignment on the center post and carto case that has anything to do with draw. That center post is a press fit with the positive coil side soldered to it and almost no vertical movement. There are no threads on the post.

BTW, I've tried your method in the past with no discernible draw diff... just saying...
dontknow.gif

There is no threads but as you turn it you can get the post to come out a little more. I have done it and it works. Just isn't a permanent fix because the pin can be pushed back in. The Trick is to barely tighten it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread