• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Emerald City "Vape Talk"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
OK Hitt here are the rba's I have.

Mini Nova, Phoenix, Chid and a ATA T.

DifferentRBA.jpg

Oh, Thanks again to Tibs for the Chid Clear tank!

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
Hitt, maybe a good Idea to call this thread "Vape Talk" or something like that. Love Whis thread but its more Howdy type stuff.
Anyways, If you are not into RBA's I don't think you would like it. I get into the garage every 10 days or so and re-build 3-4 coils at a time not too bad. Now with this new AGA for me its a breeze, takes about 3 minutes to do.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm gonna keep thinking about it. I gotta wait til I find the motivation to try one. I'm using mostly the mini nova and still use lr cartos for my tonic menthol. I drip once in a while on a 901. I haven't used the Apollo in over a month. I got a new revolver twist battery Monday but its not working right. It only lasts about 20 minutes and is supposed to be 900 mah. They are sending a replacement.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I really enjoy getting packages in the mail. Even if I'm just putting in a stocking order I'll get a little something extra to try. I can't tell you how many different cartos and stuff I've tried that I've been disappointed with. That's why I liked that one you sent me so well. It worked really well for three or four weeks. Have you looked at the gripper vv yet? It looks interesting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread