• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Emerald City "Vape Talk"

Status
Not open for further replies.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Net is naturally extracted tobacco. No wta but it has a realistic tobacco flavor. From what I understand its made by maceration. It's not really an extraction like making wta and doesn't have the extra alkaloids.

In the coops someone took a bunch of money and didn't order the merchandise and then disappeared.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2008
    Malaga, Spain
    Net is naturally extracted tobacco. No wta but it has a realistic tobacco flavor. From what I understand its made by maceration. It's not really an extraction like making wta and doesn't have the extra alkaloids.

In the coops someone took a bunch of money and didn't order the merchandise and then disappeared.

You have a dealer you can link me to? I am happy with WTA so maybe I should not bother, all I need is more different kinds of E-liquid.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    The first time I tried the wta menthol it reminded me of the dekang. I think it's whatever is used to produce the menthol that is the same. Did you get your order yet wiz? I'm going to put another order in when they get the organic back in stock and I'll add the remainder of the ones that I haven't tried yet. I really like the acadian gold and wrangler light so far. The net menthol is good too.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    The first time I tried the wta menthol it reminded me of the dekang. I think it's whatever is used to produce the menthol that is the same. Did you get your order yet wiz? I'm going to put another order in when they get the organic back in stock and I'll add the remainder of the ones that I haven't tried yet. I really like the acadian gold and wrangler light so far. The net menthol is good too.
    As long as the menthol doesn't taste like Dekang I may like it Hitt. Just placed the order yesterday..........Unless thier real quick I won't get it today! LOL!! I asked the guy who runs the subforum(Nick78?)if he could throw in a sample or two of thier USA made liquid. Hopefull my staus as oldest ECF wizard holds some clout!:)

:)Wiz!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread