Empty Bottles and Lorann Flavoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
Check this thread in the parent forum: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tips-tricks/73599-items-found-stores-near-you.html
Hobby Lobby and/or Michaels should carry bottles and/or some flavors, but local stores always vary in their selection. LorAnn flavors are best bought at stores that sell cake baking supplies, but sometimes other specialty stores carry them. Big stores like Meijer's or Wal-Mart are reported to have a few LorAnn flavors in certain locations but they're usually oil-based flavors and limited in variety. Try paying for shipping just once, you might save time and gas money ordering from a site that has most of the stuff you need, such as One Stop DIY Shop, JuicyLiquid.com, DIY E-Liquid and Accessories!, or Happy Vaper - Canadian Quality Electronic Cigarette/Personal Vaporizers and DIY Smoke Liquid

This information is available in a condensed form in my guide ;).

Last edited:

ddavelarsen

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa
www.dave-larsen.com
PV's note about local supply is well taken. I found some Lorann's at Hobby Lobby after trying Michael's, who only had solid candy flavoring. I think it might be worth looking around locally if you only want a small amount or are in a big hurry. I found quite a few flavors at HL, was pleased. The packaging surprised me though, two bottles of the same flavor on a blister pack. That'll probably last me a while. I bought every flavor they had that sounded halfway vapable. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread