Status
Not open for further replies.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Thanks to BlueSnake, I am now a proud owner of a beautiful LP REO grand! I built my rm2 yesterday and I am now getting the hang of squonking! There is no doubt I will find myself on the REO threads more often to learn as much as I can! Just want to say thanks for all the guidance I have found here so far that lead me back to Reoville!
:)

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Welcome Chili! Good to see you over here! Which Reo did ya pick up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep Joe! I did it and your advice really helped me! I went with the Black Wrinkle and it was is brand new condition! My Wakonda flavor is through the roof!

MoVp4hW.jpg

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Congrats :) I was wise enough to pick you up as a new REOnaut when I filmed last nights vlog. Cept power went down again in the middle of the edit and it's still off.

Ima about to say good morning to the neighbors with my diesel generator to make a me a latte but then I would wake my wife up and I'm better off getting one at Starbucks than wake her up early on weekends :)

Welcome aboard :)

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
What's thst one song called???

"Don't know what ya lost, till its gone!"

I've been there! Original reos.. I did not like the contact pin.. period. sold them off. Then came back when the vv grands hit. Then swapped those in for new shiny when the new contacts hit!!

Last weak link was the 510 connector which I've had 2 reos go in the spa for new 510 connects after dropping them just right! Now the man fixes that issue!

It really should be on the news when the mod master upgrades the reo!

Now the guy goes and does it with the new resigns reos coming out! Like seriously.. now perfect reos really when you won't really ever have to worry about scratches to the finish anymore! Nuts!

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Truth is I had a mini a while back that I got on the classies. I only kept it for less than a week and coming from using egos and the MVP it wasn't for me at the time. Since then I have gotten better at building coils. The problem was Me, not the REO! I realized that a few days was not enough time to make the decision that I made, so after reading more and more about it I knew I needed to give it another go! So many people loving the REO lead me back and I'm glad I decided to give it another go! Plus i am getting tired of paying so much for new tanks and coils! I will be keeping a REO now because it has finally sunk in that it will last a long time and now that I'm not afraid to build a coil things will be better this time around! I also had a chance to use a friends REO and she helped me with the set up yesterday! So much better!
I didn't feel like a Reonaut last time, but I do now! I have learned so much here and everyone is awesome!

Last edited:

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
My Wakonda flavor is through the roof!
View attachment 424481
Nice looking Reo .. so glad to hear that about the Wakonda.
I DIY, so seldom buy premade, but I have a few of their flavors from way back (yup, still good), and since they have a "Buy One, Get One" sale going on, I had to do it
I've heard so much good feedback .... welcome

but then I would wake my wife up and I'm better off getting one at Starbucks than wake her up early on weekends :)
VERY wise man :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread