Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigflyrodder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Boston, MA
Well, I finally made it! My Reo Grand VV from the classies arrived the other day and today I received the most wonderful "welcome to Reoville" package anyone could ask for. I started another thread where I was discussing batteries for my vv and the consensus was that what I had purchased from eBay were not authentic so I returned them. OldBroad reached out to me and told me she had some batteries she'd be happy to send me, I gratefully accepted. What arrived today was a box with several sets of batteries and an RM2!

I could hardly calm myself down enough to wrap a coil, but I got it done :D. I can't decide which blows me away more, the vape from this vv/RM2 combo or the amazing hospitality here in Reoville! Both are beyond compare and if I hadn't already been so wordy with this post I'd say I am speechless...lol.

All I can say is wow, amazed in every way thus far.

I'll do my best to be a good resident here in Reoville, look forward to vaping and chatting here with all of you.

Rob

My Reo before OldBroad
Reo open.jpg

And after :)
Reo Fogged 2.jpg

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
Welcome to Reoville. It is a great little village full of helping elves and magic. When Frankenstein was wandering around we took him to the hospital and fixed him all up. He lives up the lane now. We talked King Kong off the Empire State building and returned him to the jungle where he vapes away with Tarzan and Jane. Thats just the way we roll in the ville. Now you are part of the family so here's your new shiny Official Reonaut badge. By the way one of the tricksters told you garbage day is Tuesday but its really Wednesday. Tuesday is "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today." And Popeye really had a vape pipe but they never told anyone that.
rEONAUT%20bADGE-S.jpg

PS, All the trout in the stream are at least 2 feet long.

jkais3r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Mankato, MN, USA
Well. It seems the fat lady's current set-up, we'll name "the throat hit woes" is burning people up at the moment. It's a raging .6 ohm twisted micro-coil with some of that crazy boba's bounty, but you've been warned!

And in her other grand is a much mellower 2 ohm refreshing watermelon juice. This ones a 80pg/20vg to boost up that throat hit a little on that cool coil. Take your pick!

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Yes Kay is one cool old broad :)

Congrats. So you are diggin that VV grand huh?

I dig mine too :). Since their not being made anymore maybe I'll throw it on eBay with a chalice for, say, $500? :)

I don't think so. Homie doan play dat.

You just had to go there!!!!

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
Yes Kay is one cool old broad :)

Congrats. So you are diggin that VV grand huh?

I dig mine too :). Since their not being made anymore maybe I'll throw it on eBay with a chalice for, say, $500? :)

I don't think so. Homie doan play dat.

I'm cracking up over here :laugh:

Bigflyrodder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Boston, MA
Welcome to Reoville. It is a great little village full of helping elves and magic. When Frankenstein was wandering around we took him to the hospital and fixed him all up. He lives up the lane now. We talked King Kong off the Empire State building and returned him to the jungle where he vapes away with Tarzan and Jane. Thats just the way we roll in the ville. Now you are part of the family so here's your new shiny Official Reonaut badge. By the way one of the tricksters told you garbage day is Tuesday but its really Wednesday. Tuesday is "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today." And Popeye really had a vape pipe but they never told anyone that.
rEONAUT%20bADGE-S.jpg

PS, All the trout in the stream are at least 2 feet long.

Thank you for the warm welcome, already figured out why I could never catch any of my vaping unicorns...they're all here (people, mods, toppers, you name it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread