Enterprise reat a car And Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
When I had a rental a few years ago from Enterprise it was made extremely clear that No Smoking was allowed and clearly explained that you would incur a hefty charge for cleaning the vehicle. I asked the rental agent about E-Cigs and he look at me puzzled. I explained it was no flame, no burning and no smoke or odor then I demonstrated in the office and he said he did not see any problem. Not sure if they have changed their policy since then but that was my experience.

Reactions: woodhippy

WillieB69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Mt. Pleasant, Iowa
I suppose if you're really worried about it, you could eat nothing but Mexican food and boiled cabbage on the entire trip. The resulting stench from your flatulence will likely counteract any trace elements of vaping they might have otherwise noticed.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I vape away in rental cars and hotel rooms. No one can tell.
Same here.

I chain vaped super sweet/smelly juice for 10-12 hours in a 48 period in an Enterprise rental and it smelled excellent when returned. Not a chance they care/know.

Same with hotels but be careful not to blow vape directly at the smoke detector. The vapor will likely trigger the alarm if the vape is right at it.

Reactions: woodhippy

O.C.D.MakesMeDoIt

Verified Member
Jan 9, 2016
Arizona
I had an Enterprise Rental for almost a month, just a couple months ago, in November. Winter = windows closed. Me = chain vaping. Returned rental after chain-vaping in it for that month, received deposit back with no problem at all.

They clearly have No Smoking signs in all their vehicles. But unless you see a No Vaping sign... or "No Smoking Including e-Cigarettes" or the like... Vape on!

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    If I was Enterprise, I'd be more worried about grease in the back seats; if you know what I mean.
    :wink:

tumblr_n8q3yfL1421rdzuduo1_540.png

Endor

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 31, 2012
    Southern California
    Same with hotels but be careful not to blow vape directly at the smoke detector. The vapor will likely trigger the alarm if the vape is right at it.

...or vape near it. Sometimes they are posted above the headboard of the bed, so blowing clouds on a lazy Sunday morning while reading the paper in bed.... BEEP! FLASH!

Yep, it happened to me at a Marriott. In case you're curious, they know which room the detector went off, so your hotel phone will ring immediately. Vape gear need to go away immediately. They evacuate the entire hotel; your fellow guests are out in the parking lot in their pajamas. They will come up to your room to inspect. Fire trucks with sirens will come. Firemen will visit your room. Yep, it is seriously embarrassing.

Good news is... they had NO idea I had been vaping. Hotel staff, firemen.. they were all in there. Eventually everybody shrugged and I was offered to move rooms if I wanted. I declined.

Rentals cars? Vape your face off. Nobody will have a clue, and no smoke alarms to worry about.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2015
    Toronto, Canada
    ...or vape near it. Sometimes they are posted above the headboard of the bed, so blowing clouds on a lazy Sunday morning while reading the paper in bed.... BEEP! FLASH!

Yep, it happened to me at a Marriott. In case you're curious, they know which room the detector went off, so your hotel phone will ring immediately. Vape gear need to go away immediately. They evacuate the entire hotel; your fellow guests are out in the parking lot in their pajamas. They will come up to your room to inspect. Fire trucks with sirens will come. Firemen will visit your room. Yep, it is seriously embarrassing.

Good news is... they had NO idea I had been vaping. Hotel staff, firemen.. they were all in there. Eventually everybody shrugged and I was offered to move rooms if I wanted. I declined.

Rentals cars? Vape your face off. Nobody will have a clue, and no smoke alarms to worry about.
    Good to know. Thx!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread