Envii Fitt, observations and questions for users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dioxyde

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2011
Oregon
I've been mostly enjoying the fitt for the past week or so with a couple problems one of which I have solved. The first issue was that after one refill of a pod my airflow would become more restricted and I got burnt hits constantly. I solved this by pulling the coil base out just slightly (after initially pushing it in) so that the metal connector would just barely be sticking out underneath the tube, and THEN gently snapping the whole pod itself into the actual device. Clears the airflow and no more burnt hits.

Second problem is with button mode (manual firing). After pressing the button and inhaling, the device will keep firing after I release the button IF I am still inhaling. To be honest it's not a deal breaker, but I have to wonder if that's working as intended? Any other owners care to comment?

unkuser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
New Yawk
Second problem is with button mode (manual firing). After pressing the button and inhaling, the device will keep firing after I release the button IF I am still inhaling. To be honest it's not a deal breaker, but I have to wonder if that's working as intended? Any other owners care to comment?

Yes, that's normal. I kinda of like that.

Mikokawibawa

May 31, 2014
Indonesia
I've been using it for a couple of weeks... and rebuilding it... but I haven't been able to use the inhale mode (purple light) for a week or so ... whenever I change it to inhale mode it goes crazy with the purple light blinking untill I change it to manual firing mode... tried to clean for excess liquid with no luck ... so I just stick to manual firing.. any chance you guys know how to fix this problem?

Reactions: 34pix

BillC8705

Dec 21, 2017
Western Massachusetts
I've been using it for a couple of weeks... and rebuilding it... but I haven't been able to use the inhale mode (purple light) for a week or so ... whenever I change it to inhale mode it goes crazy with the purple light blinking untill I change it to manual firing mode... tried to clean for excess liquid with no luck ... so I just stick to manual firing.. any chance you guys know how to fix this problem?

On these Envii Fitts, it seems that the juice that slowly leaks out of the pod starts to build up in the air hole at the base of unit, where the pod sits on the Fitt. I have yet to take it apart and clean it as I haven't had the glue to put it back together. The flapper that controls the automatic vape mode must get gunked up and not flapping as it should, causing it to not make a connection or stay connected - both of which I am facing. I have been using my Fitt for about a month now. I do love it, but this issue really is a pain in ars.

Once I do go in and clean it, I will let you know of my success - or defeat. I will definitely buy a new one before attempting to clean it.

Reactions: michliu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread