Not open for further replies.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Hi All :)
I was gifted an Infinite InOne Regulated Pod mod (from @Foggy Road Thanks Foggy :)) and wanted to post a little info on it. I just got it in the mail yesterday, so this is just some initial thoughts (more will follow after I use it some)

upload_2017-4-16_8-55-11.png

Mouth Piece: It just is strange to me. Only way it feels right on the lips is with the fire button on top, which I like firing with my thumb. :( It would have been better if it was in the center instead of at the angle it is, or where you could flip it from one side to the other. Oh well, it is what it is. :(

Fire Button: Is nice and clicky, but there is a lag in the firing of the coil. I have to press the button 2 seconds before I draw to get a nice hit. Not a game changer, just a quirk. If it was auto fire, it would not be usable to me.

Flavor: Has a good flavorful vape. I loaded it up with Bust-a-Nut 50/50 6mg/ml nic salt and have been vaping it for several hours and am very satisfied.

Airflow: Works for MTL, but is a little loose for me. Will also work for restricted DL. Some kind of air flow control would have been nice. Down the road I may try blocking some of the holes to restrict it a little, but for now I'll test it the way it is.

Size: It is light, less than 75 grams, and about 4 1/2" long and 1" in diameter. Fits good in a shirt pocket, and being light, is not very noticeable. Smaller and lighter than a Provari Mini in 18350 mode.

Availability: Vape Crawler doesn't even show any results. Searching on Google I found them here Infinite InOne Regulated Pod Mod and it says in stock. Still not sure where to get coils or replacement pods, but haven't searched a lot. I'll also try to rebuild the coils once I gunk the first one up.

Specs: Just a copy and paste.
Pod mod
Refillable
2 mL e-juice capacity
1500 mAh built-in battery
Mouth-to-lung draw (or restricted DL)
5-25 watts adjustable output
Changeable pod and coil head
Battery level indicator on OLED screen
Plus/minus button lock
Pass-thru (via USB port on bottom of mod)

Video: Here is one I found in my Google search.

More to Follow :D

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Thanx for the tag Burnie. I've been curious about this thing for some time. Won it in a giveaway while I was battling with the iCare trying to make it my kinda Vape just cuz I liked the size. By the time it arrived I had given up on that quest. Never even opened the box.
Thought it deserved an evaluation by someone familiar with the format. Looking forward to following the thread.

:thumb:

Last edited:

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Looking around the Internet, it seems to have been released sometime last year, but I'm not finding many places that carry it (other than the standard Chinese sites). Searching for replacement coils turned up a big fat zero as well.

I'd be interested in giving one of these a whirl, but with the lack of replacement items, it's an immediate deal breaker.

Strike that. I found replacement coils. 13.90 for a pack of 5 on one of China's sites. Doesn't seem that the pod itself was designed to be replaced?

With what I'm seeing, I may pull the trigger on this one. I'm intrigued.

Last edited:

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I looked for about an hour today, could not find anywhere to get the coils. Found a couple that said pre-order, but that is about it. Guess rebuilding them will be the way to go for now, if it is possible.
What a shame. Maybe my freebie was the only one to ever hit the street? :lol:

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Okie dokie. Initial tests look OK.

Infinite AIO InOne Pod Mod

Only thing I don't like about the site is it requires you to create an account before you can see the prices.

Gotta think on this one. I prefer to see the price before I decide whether I'm going to provide my information to a company or not.

**sigh** Disregard. The site is for company orders. You have to provide a business license in order to sign up.

The search continues.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Ugh. Found a UK site that has both the mod and coils in stock.

E-Cigs & E-Liquids - The UK's Best Vape Store - Grey Haze ECigs

70 quid for the mod and 2 packs of coils. Add 10 quid for shipping to the US and it comes out to almost $100. Too rich for my blood for a setup that's virtually unknown so far.
Yea I would not go for that either.

I'm not sure I even want to try to find more coils at this point, having leaking problems at the mouth piece (somewhere), getting juice in the mouth after a couple of hours of vaping. Something is leaking somewhere, I just haven't figured out where. It was no problems with the first 2 tanks full, then on the 3rd tank I tried some 70/30, got some juice in the mouth, figured it was too thin. Went back to 50/50 but still having juice getting in the mouth piece (then in my mouth).

I would recommend holding off on purchasing one until I can do some more testing with the one I have. JMHO

If anyone else out there has one, please chime in and let us know your experience with it. :)

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Well I am thinking my ruling on this one is looking like :nah:
I never got it to quit leaking in the mouth piece, which then gets in the mouth, which I HATE :-x I am going to try to rebuild a coil and see it that might fix the problem, but I don't have high hopes. :(

As I said in the first post
Mouth Piece: It just is strange to me. Only way it feels right on the lips is with the fire button on top, which I like firing with my thumb. :( It would have been better if it was in the center instead of at the angle it is, or where you could flip it from one side to the other.
Still do not like the mouth piece :(

Also the lack of supply of coils if I did want to use it as another Con.

Bottom Line, If I was you, I would pass on this one and look at some of the other pod mods out there, if that is the route you want to go.

Thanks again @Foggy Road for sending it to me to review. :)

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Lol!! I'm feeling like I should apologize for subjecting you to it!! :lol::lol: Thanx for checking it out.
No worries :) You would not believe how much I have spent on stuff that, well, was not to my liking. :facepalm: Even though I do not need any vape gear, I still see stuff here and there and order it just for a new experience (and to review for others). :D

thermalsurfing10

Mar 10, 2013
oregon
QUOTE="retired1, post: 19453211, member: 129569"]Okie dokie. Initial tests look OK.

Infinite AIO InOne Pod Mod

Only thing I don't like about the site is it requires you to create an account before you can see the prices.

Gotta think on this one. I prefer to see the price before I decide whether I'm going to provide my information to a company or not.

**sigh** Disregard. The site is for company orders. You have to provide a business license in order to sign up.

The search continues.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread